The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Vampires anyone?

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 2 Aug 2012 21:24
I always wondered if Spike from Buffy had a bit of a spanking fetish. I don't know why, but I could just see he and his lady love Drusilla indulging in a bit of spanking role play.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 2 Aug 2012 23:22
The books that comes to mind for me are Sips Of Blood, by Mary Ann Mitchell. The cover shows a whip wrapped around a wine glass at a table setting. They're vampires, and the grandmother is a dominatrix who delights not only in pain, but in a bit of sucking the crimson brew of out her victims.

Daughters of the Moon, by Joseph Curtain is a good one as well. Liz Bathory comes back to life in a big way and loves the black outfits. Very Domme throughout as she becomes manager of a rock group. She too is a vampire.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 3 Aug 2012 09:02
As long as they're not those bloody sparkly vampires it will all be good.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 3 Aug 2012 13:47
One of my current favorite series is Carrie Vaughn's Kitty Norville books. Kitty is a late night radio talk show host, who also happens to be a werewolf. There are plenty of vampires in this series. In fact the reason I wasn't on this website yesterday, is that UPS brought my latest Kitty book. If anyone would like to try this series, the first book is Kitty and the Midnight Hour. So far there are 10 Kitty novels and a collection of short stories.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 3 Aug 2012 20:45
rollin:
It's the idea of a powerful supernatural creature that feeds off of the emotions of its victims rather than their blood.

There was a Doctor Who episode a while back about such a creature. It even featured an attractive policewoman, but unfortunately she was a casualty.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 4 Aug 2012 00:47
I saw Carrie at a convention a couple of years back, she's a lot of fun. She doesn't just do the Kitty books either.

SouthernLady
Female Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 4 Aug 2012 14:44
My husband and I still watch Buffy on DVD and still think it is a great show. He was pointing out to me there are several references to spanking int the show.

We both love the first installment of your vampire story and like the adult woman from the classroom as a way to extend your story into new characters to excite us.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 4 Aug 2012 17:20
canadianspankee:
I thought with all the talk about the new Twilight show coming up in the fall perhaps it was time for another one.

I can't believe they're going to continue with those idiot vampires on Twilight. Sparkle, venom. Not to mention the people who jump in the air fully clothed and come down as wolves. Then back again with pants on. LOL

The publisher must have been hard up.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 4 Aug 2012 17:22
SouthernLady:
My husband and I still watch Buffy on DVD and still think it is a great show.

I liked the show, too, SL. I especially enjoyed the relationship between Angel and Buffy.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 4 Aug 2012 20:06
bendover:
Not to mention the people who jump in the air fully clothed and come down as wolves.

Speaking of wolves, there's a setting where I pity the Werewolves. In White Wolf's game Werewolf: the Forsaken, werewolves heal at fantastic rate no matter what form they are in. Whereas a normal person heals one level of bashing damage (bashing damage = "a blunt or bruising wound, such as from a fist or a baseball bat") a werewolf heals one in about 3 seconds. That's equivalent to one second giving five minutes of healing. Which is normally good in the game - after someone tries to beat your character up your character will have about an hour's worth of healing in 12 seconds and that's normally good, but...

But it means your character can't really enjoy a good spanking. Hand prints would fade practically the moment the hand made contact. There would be no way to build a burn - every smack would feel like the first smack!

Imagine: The good news: You now have four shapes you can take - and all of them are kick ass tough. You can visit the spirit world. You have these special powers that the spirits teach that are call gifts. You can learn mystic rites. You age slowly and can recover from practically anything. You won't get sick, your heart and other organs are in great shape, you don't have to worry about cancer or any other health problems.

The bad news: You can't be spanked anymore. Oh, some spirits don't like you, the werewolves are at war with themselves (two factions, battling it out), you have animalistic instincts and be driven to a frenzy of violence, but spanking is the big one.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 12
Alwaysrisky, Bevier, hardcharlie9600, ldbill, stevenr, sven43, Unfortunate, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9