LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Vampires anyone?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#1 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 01:44
I know that vampires have been the rage for a couple of years so I started a small series starring Robert and a beautiful lady vampire if you like. Part 1 of the series is entitled Live and Blood. Please give it a go, the story will have a little bite to it...LOL

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 02:20
I've already been there CS. It's a good read.

Guy

islandcarol
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 05:00
I love vampires, I'll be over tomorrow, CS

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 05:27
Nice job, CS. Every enjoyable. I see a very interesting series taken place. She can lock me up, take my blood, and spank my bare bottom, as long as my bills are paid.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#5 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 12:07
I read Ann Rice's books some years ago. I must confess I wasn't actually interested in her vampire stories, but I was amazed at her descriptions of the French Quarter in New Orleans.
Since then I've never trimmed the overflowing Virginia creeper on my fence. And it does creep on the pavement but I just couldn't care less since nobody ever walks on it.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 17:39
ordalie:
I read Ann Rice's books some years ago. I must confess I wasn't actually interested in her vampire stories

I loved her stories. All the Lestat, Memnock the Devil, The Bodysnatcher series, etc... Then I picked up The Vampire Armand. It was so slow and boring I threw it across the room, and never picked up another by her.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 18:08
A vampire concept for a spanking story is interesting. I recall a few years ago a writer named Aramantha Knight "rewrote" the classic DRACULA, only the nature of the vampirism was different. He wasn't a blood sucking fiend. Instead this version of vampire thrived on a combination of eroticism and pain/pleasure responses in his victims. He enslaved women (and men) making them submissive to his will by provoking erotic responses through flagellation and sex which he then fed off of. I've written several stories here that are built around similar concepts. It's the idea of a powerful supernatural creature that feeds off of the emotions of its victims rather than their blood.

Now to sample CS's version.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 19:17
My story The Vampire Elsbeth was the first of its kind for me. I was seriously thinking about bringing her up to date as a night school instructor for adults. I'll have to see about that. Although my story was sound, it really didn't do that well. CS's series here is starting in mystery just as Flopsy's latest one. I love the stories (especially series) with a good plot.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 Aug 2012 23:52
I wrote a story about Sabrine the Teenage W(B)itch which included a vampire... Just saying...

Goodgulf

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 2 Aug 2012 06:57
I knew there were a few stories about vampires on site before I posted. I thought with all the talk about the new Twilight show coming up in the fall perhaps it was time for another one.

ordalie - I too have read books that made me change my habits in one particular thing, like you never trimming your creeper plant. Funny how one can be affected like that.

rollin - I can recall doing some reading where the vamps were not interested in blood as you say, although I cannot recall the names of the books or authors. I must admit though I do remember thinking they were not true vampires unless blood was involved.

I have plans for 4 definite installments, (2 more are already written but need editing and time to age) with a possibility of 6 at the max unless things change.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
lasttry, markert, samiyahD, stevenr, thepage, thunderball, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9