LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 14 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»
rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#131 | Posted: 10 Aug 2013 15:59
I have not read all the back posts but there was an episode of One Day at a Time where a breadboard was used at the end of the episode by Bonnie Franklin to give a spanking to one of the characters. Also, there was one Star Trek episode where Kirk says he is going to "administer an old Earth custom called a spanking" to some space alien princess. Also there were two spankings given at the end of Magnum PI episodes. one was to a bikini clad young adult female and the other to a teenaged male.

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#132 | Posted: 10 Aug 2013 18:42
I remember being a kid watching The Love Boat and thinking Captain Stubing's daughter, Vicki, needed a spanking.
I use to watch the Brady Bunch and want to see Jan get spanked, I remember watching the episode where Jan wasn't wearing her glasses and ruined a picture they were going to give her mother as a present, so the kids got the money together and took another picture, their dad found out because in the new picture Jan had her glasses on, I always thought he should take her into the den and give her a good spanking.

My niece was over watching a show called Big Time Rush, about a boy band with the same name, and one of the singers has a little sister named Katie who is a real brat, I remember thinking her mom should really spank her. I also think it would be funny if one of the boys in the band is watching her and decides she needs to be spanked and goes to spank her, cut to scene, she has the boy over her lap spanking him saying, "are you ever going to try and spank me again."

JHorcoc4
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#133 | Posted: 8 Dec 2015 08:28
In the TV show "Dexter," the main character has a stepdaughter named Astor who is an annoying brat. She blatantly breaks rules on many episodes and commits offenses that should certainly have resulted in a sound spanking. Perhaps her most notable offense was when she and her friend lied about where they were going and took a bus to a different state over 200 miles away, shoplifted, got drunk, and broke into the house where her family used to live in the middle of the night, which terrified the new resident who thought it was a home invasion. This all happened in the same episode. Instead of giving her the spanking she clearly deserved, her stepfather did nothing to punish her and simply drove her home even though he knew what she did. Although that episode was by far the worst in terms of the extent of extreme misbehavior that Astor got away with, she did things in many episodes that she should have been spanked for. I think the show would have been much better if she got what she deserved, at least on that one episode where she did so many things and ideally also on others.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#134 | Posted: 8 Dec 2015 21:14
JHorcoc4:
In the TV show "Dexter," the main character has a stepdaughter named Astor who is an annoying brat. She blatantly breaks rules on many episodes and commits offenses that should certainly have resulted in a sound spanking. Perhaps her most notable offense was when she and her friend lied about where they were going and took a bus to a different state over 200 miles away, shoplifted, got drunk, and broke into the house where her family used to live in the middle of the night, which terrified the new resident who thought it was a home invasion. This all happened in the same episode. Instead of giving her the spanking she clearly deserved, her stepfather did nothing to punish her and simply drove her home even though he knew what she did. Although that episode was by far the worst in terms of the extent of extreme misbehavior that Astor got away with, she did things in many episodes that she should have been spanked for. I think the show would have been much better if she got what she deserved, at least on that one episode where she did so many things and ideally also on others.

I think it was "Aster", after the flower, if I'm not mistaken. I watched every episode of Dexter and, like many others, was sorely disappointed in the totally lame series finale. I agree that Aster was quite bratty. I found it quite ironic that Dexter (a serial killer, remember, was apparently something of a modern liberal step-parent...

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#135 | Posted: 10 Dec 2015 22:40
Which TV shows. All of them, just an opinion and a request.
Kinda surprised Xena Warrior Princess didn't have any, since it was basically lesbian bondage marketed to children.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#136 | Posted: 11 Dec 2015 01:03
tyrport:
Which TV shows. All of them, just an opinion and a request.
Kinda surprised Xena Warrior Princess didn't have any, since it was basically lesbian bondage marketed to children.

Given the seeming mentor-protege' relationship between Xena and her close friend Gabrielle, plus the fact that Xena was significantly bigger and stronger than her companion and displayed an extremely assertive attitude, I'd always believed that Gabrielle taking a seat-smacking trip or two across her girlfriend's lap wouldn't be that much of a 'stretch' either.

While I wasn't ever a serious fan of the show, I don't know of any spankings even being threatened during any of its episodes.

Of course, as an F/M enthusiast I could easily envision Xena administering similar corporal correction to Aeolus, the sidekick of Hercules, in some sort of a 'crossover' episode... --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#137 | Posted: 11 Dec 2015 04:18
Always wanted to see Xena spank Gabrielle, with the whole little sister/big sister dynamic that they had going it would have fitted in perfectly. Greek was another show that was just crying out for spankings, especially as it was set in and around a college and involved a sorority and a fraternity. The girls even had decorated paddles hanging on their walls.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#138 | Posted: 11 Dec 2015 08:11
Seegee:
Always wanted to see Xena spank Gabrielle, with the whole little sister/big sister dynamic that they had going it would have fitted in perfectly.

Speaking of big-sisterly spankings, it would have been great to have had Will Robinson [Billy Mumy], who frequently showed questionable judgment, soundly paddled by his knockout of an older sibling, Judy [Marta Kristen], on "Lost in Space."

"I tried to warn you about that danger to your derriere, Will Robinson..." --C.K.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#139 | Posted: 11 Dec 2015 21:56
CrimsonKidCK:
Of course, as an F/M enthusiast I could easily envision Xena administering similar corporal correction to Aeolus, the sidekick of Hercules, in some sort of a 'crossover' episode... --C.K.

What about Joxer? He used to aggravate Xena constantly...

Seegee:
Greek was another show that was just crying out for spankings, especially as it was set in and around a college and involved a sorority and a fraternity. The girls even had decorated paddles hanging on their walls.

Spankings for the girls? Or the boys? Or both? There were characters of both sexes that surely could have used some "discipline". I don't remember any "house mothers" or RAs or anything though. Who would have given the spankings? I remember the character played by Spencer Grammer (Kelsey's daughter) seemed to have a bit of the domme about her...

CrimsonKidCK:
Speaking of big-sisterly spankings, it would have been great to have had Will Robinson [Billy Mumy], who frequently showed questionable judgment, soundly paddled by his knockout of an older sibling, Judy [Marta Kristen], on "Lost in Space."

"I tried to warn you about that danger to your derriere, Will Robinson..." --C.K.

Will Robinson was more than a bit of a brat. Frankly, I was amazed his Mom (June Lockhart) didn't take him in hand but his older sister spanking him would have been cool. Even though she was "only" a few years older than him, I would have liked to see his sister Penny (Angela Cartwright) take him off somewhere private and express her disapproval of him over her lap. Of course that may have to do with the fact that I had a major crush on AC at the time...

Of course the one on that show that really deserved spanking was Jonathan Harris (Dr. Smith) a craven, self-serving weasel if there ever was one. But somehow I don't think I'd watch it even if it was June Lockhart wielding the paddle...

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#140 | Posted: 11 Dec 2015 22:13
They did mention having a housemother on Greek at one time. Never came to anything, though. I often wondered if Spencer Grammer's character was ever spanked by her big sis, she had that about her. Members of both the sorority and the fraternity could have used a good old fashioned paddling from time to time.

You had a crush on Penny (Angela Cartwright) too, CK? I used to fantasise about winding up over her lap as a kid.

Page  Page 14 of 17: «« 1 2 3  ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 12
feelgoodinc, jones977, lullababymum
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9