library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Any Significance to your Pen Name or Nym?

Page  Page 1 of 11: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
Guy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 02:51
I think that there are few, if any, of us who post here under our real names. So where did your pen name or user name come from? Does it have any special significance in your life?

In my case, the name has no particular significance. It was sort of an accident. I went to register on some long-forgotten board as "Spencerguy" (A reference to the Spencer Plan) but that name was taken. So I became Guyspencer, or Guy Spencer, or just plain Guy. It was easy to remember, so it stuck.

Guy

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 09:54
J Wackford Colton was a combination of Wackford Squeers (the demon headmaster from Nicholas Nickleby) and a former headmaster of mine, (as is my log in name). None of the names were chosen with affection.

Erwin
Male Member

Germany
#3 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 10:12
I'm one of the few .
Erwin is indeed my first name. Since some years I use my first name on spanking related platforms. I think it's anonymity enough.

In the years before I used combinations of pieces of my three Christian names. As Lord Peter Death Bredon Wimsey once said: To have more than one gives you a big choice.

blimp
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 11:05
I certainly wouldn't dream of using a nickname! We Blimp's can trace our noble lineage right back to William the Conqueror. It is not pronounced as if it rhymes with "chimp", flopsy please take note, but as "Bleemp".

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 13:15
Mine is just made up from elements of my actual name.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 13:24
Tom is my real first name. Wheatwine is the English translation of my real last name.

LawrenceKinden
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 13:47
My father once told me a joke:

"I was named after Lawrence of Arabia."

Of course, his name is nothing like Lawrence, not even Larry. I was young so I looked at him with confusion and he told me.

"Lawrence of Arabia was named a long time ago."

I didn't get it at the time, but years later in high school I thought it was hilarious and told it to anyone within hearing. It became a nickname. Likely because it's an awful joke.

-LK

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#8 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 14:14
I have never outgrown my fascination with dinosaurs, and I have a lot of fun telling everyone that I believe am the reincarnation of a theropod dinosaur. Fortunately, I live in Western Canada not far from one of the richest dinosaur formations in the world, and I have access to some world class museums where I can see some wonderful fossils.

My family came to Canada from Utah around 1900, so calling myself a Utahraptor dovetales pretty nicely witht my story.

Oh yeah, and I'm not scaly. I am covered in a beautiful indigo blue plumage. The thinking now is that my distant relatives evolved into birds. Maybe when I retire and have lots of time I will consider getting my pilots licence. Who knows.

Rap

Guy
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 14:28
Raptor:
The thinking now is that my distant relatives evolved into birds.

Mmmmm, tastes like chicken.

Guy

DJB
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 14:52
NO

DJ Black

Page  Page 1 of 11: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
Billtu, JanusFanUK, telmac69, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9