library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Any Significance to your Pen Name or Nym?

Page  Page 4 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
ordalie
Female Member

France
#31 | Posted: 9 Nov 2010 04:08
My name? Just translate it into English!

shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 9 Nov 2010 23:41
Shono has been extended to shonomercy. It was a name of a character I ran in a game once, but it seemed to fit the genre here too so I kept it.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 9 Nov 2010 23:44
I admit I STOLE my name from a Beatrix Potter character.

I guess most people (in the UK anyway!) have heard of the flopsy bunnies ..... I think one of them was caught by Mr McGregor and put into a pie!

PS Here's part of The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter

Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were-- Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton-tail, and Peter.

They lived with their Mother in a sand-bank, underneath the root of a very big fir-tree.

"Now, my dears," said old Mrs. Rabbit one morning, "you may go into the fields or down the lane, but don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden: your Father had an accident there; he was put in a pie by Mrs. McGregor."

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 10 Nov 2010 02:01
shono98:
Shono has been extended to shonomercy. It was a name of a character I ran in a game once, but it seemed to fit the genre here too so I kept it.

Hmmmm...There is an actress in spanking videos/DVDs called Snow Mercy--she's tall and statuesque so she predictably (especially with that screen name) plays mostly 'toppish' roles... --C.K.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 10 Nov 2010 02:08
flopsybunny:
I admit I STOLE my name from a Beatrix Potter character.

I guess most people (in the UK anyway!) have heard of the flopsy bunnies ..... I think one of them was caught by Mr McGregor and put into a pie!

PS Here's part of The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter

Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were-- Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton-tail, and Peter.

They lived with their Mother in a sand-bank, underneath the root of a very big fir-tree.

"Now, my dears," said old Mrs. Rabbit one morning, "you may go into the fields or down the lane, but don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden: your Father had an accident there; he was put in a pie by Mrs. McGregor."

Well, "Peter Rabbit" is pretty well known over here in the United States as well--especially among us 'baby boomers' who had it read to us as children decades ago.

Isn't there a Beatrix Potter story in which Peter and a cousin of his are switched soundly by his uncle, who then beats up a cat that the two rabbit kids had been afraid of--or something like that anyway? --C.K.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#36 | Posted: 10 Nov 2010 02:08
I think I must be totally lacking in imagination ... my name really is Linda! Should I be worried in case some nutter can track me down? After all, there can't be too many people called Linda in Scotland ... can there?

shono98
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 10 Nov 2010 18:06
Well CK, I would love to meet this lady, but I am male. I am both a top and bottom, but never with the same people.

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#38 | Posted: 10 Nov 2010 20:09
Linda:
I think I must be totally lacking in imagination ... my name really is Linda! Should I be worried in case some nutter can track me down? After all, there can't be too many people called Linda in Scotland ... can there?

3,721 to be exact. We will be spanking each of them to be certain that we get the right one. Afterall, it is better that 3,720 innocents be spanked than on assistant librarian be unspanked.

The Spanking Police

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 11 Nov 2010 14:23
shono98:
Well CK, I would love to meet this lady, but I am male. I am both a top and bottom, but never with the same people.

Well, I figured that you were male--I just wanted to point out someone else, in fact an actress in spanking videos/DVDs, who had chosen a screen name that was a variation on the "no mercy" expression.

Snow Mercy looks rather Amazonian, AFAIC it would certainly be an interesting experience to take an extended trip across her lap... --C.K.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#40 | Posted: 15 Nov 2010 04:19
Linda:
I think I must be totally lacking in imagination

Likewise... Simply the initials of my real name.

Page  Page 4 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
Bilboa, Kylesnam86, laura82, Regina, Sandysmith9207, slowsong
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9