library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Any Significance to your Pen Name or Nym?

Page  Page 3 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 17:39
PinkAngel:
Well back on topic...

PinkAngel is simply because I love pink despite not being a typical 'girly' girl and Angel because... well I think it suits me but plenty of others seem to disagree (I do really like angels too )

Well, it always struck me that your screen name indicated a young lady who gets lots of 'goodgirl' spankings, i.e. that you're angelic (or at least claim to be) but that you're frequently pink on a certain posterior region of your anatomy due to being spanked playfully.

An "Angel" who's embarrassed easily might also become "Pink" on her facial cheeks if/when her nether ones were exposed for some sweet smacks--just my interpretation, of course... --C.K.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#22 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 17:46
CrimsonKidCK

Actually you have it pretty much spot on

I'm never quite sure why my hubby has an odd coughing fit whenever I tell him I am a angel though... must be the cold air up here

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 18:01
Mine, as I've explained elsewhere (see Reversing Comments Slide thread), speaks for itself, though it's not intended to be boastful!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 18:08
Mine is pretty obvious - my real name is George and I'm from Ohio.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#25 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 20:29
PinkAngel:
must be the cold air up here

No doubt that explains the pinkness too.

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 21:47
The flowerchild is a part of me that's been around a long time. Not only a direct reference to my age but to that free thinking, gentle, loving, tree hugger that is me to the core. It has much to do with the real me.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 23:42
CrimsonKidCK
CrimsonKidCK:
Gandalf the Grey? --C.K.

That's right - the Gandgulf from Lord of the Rings was parodied in Bored of the Rings. Gandgulf was sometimes known as Gandgulf Greycloak so in the parody he became Goodgulf Greyteeth - who help the Boggies named Frito, Spam, Moxie, and Pepsi (parodies of the Hobbits Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin) deal with the One Ring.

More information about that book can be found at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bored_of_the_Rings
and I've been told that if you google for it you can find a PDF of the book online.

Goodgulf

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 8 Nov 2010 00:32
Yes:
Obviously homage to the guitar hero of my youth, and also from a schoolmaster who caned.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#29 | Posted: 8 Nov 2010 03:27
A long time ago, I regularly roleplayed as a submissive waiter named "pierre". When I first started writing for The SandMUtopian Guardian, I just used "pierre" as my pseudonym but when I began doing cartoons for them, I added the "KD" since those are my actual initials. When placed together "KDPierre" had a nice feel and sound so I just adopted it across the board.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 8 Nov 2010 18:38
flowerchild:
free thinking, gentle, loving, tree hugger that is me to the core.

Aaaaw! Bless you! And may you stay forever thus!

Page  Page 3 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
cady09, KelvinB, Kylesnam86, Otkbbs51, spanker30, tocciek, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9