LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Would you really go back to school?

Page  Page 5 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
KevinG
Male Member

Canada
#41 | Posted: 29 Mar 2020 15:11
I miss the friends...not the school lol. I could never go back to school now a days, back in time, maybe. It certainly would not be to relive trouble i got in or spankings at school. The memories or dreams/fantasies or from that time.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#42 | Posted: 29 Mar 2020 17:13
Many boarding schools rent out their facilities over the summer holidays - classrooms, study-bedrooms etc - it's even possible to hire the kitchen staff to provide food as part of the deal. There would seem to be potential for a group of like-minded people to arrange a course of (say) language or music lessons lasting a week or so, and ensure any misbehaviour or failure to learn attracted strict penalties...!

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 29 Mar 2020 18:19
I desperately want to experience a school roleplay, whether it be a single afternoon or a several day affair. The idea of being truly immersed in a big, extensive fantasy with like minded individuals would be incredible. I don't know I'd be able to find a school uniform to fit my large frame, though, and it can sometimes be difficult finding tops who will spank fairly regardless of gender. One day I hope I'll experience it! :D

BitingLip
Female Member

England
#44 | Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:06
I didn't really like my school days at all, miserable really.

I have to admit I do like the idea of 'going back' to some imagined halcyon school days ... with a nice uniform and the occasional sore bottom.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#45 | Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:25
It is amazing that so many of us hated school, yet have this desire to do the role play as adults.

I don't pretend to be a psychologist, but I wonder if the difference is that in the adult role play, we are in many ways 'topping from the bottom', whereas in our real schooldays we had no choice but to submit to authority.

Joining an adult role play where you know you are going to receive the exact same caning/paddling that you actually feared at school, seems illogical. The only explanation I can think of is that by exercising your right to choose to receive punishment it is a way of exerting your subconscious power.

Uncle Sigmund where are you?

BitingLip
Female Member

England
#46 | Posted: 30 Mar 2020 15:08
Brosse6

I think you are right about the retaining control aspect. For me the idea/fantasy also has a wonderful element of the make-believe too.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#47 | Posted: 30 Mar 2020 15:54
BitingLip:
I have to admit I do like the idea of 'going back' to some imagined halcyon school days ... with a nice uniform and the occasional sore bottom.

Hello BitingLiP,

If you read my post on page 1 of this thread you'll see that I've 'been there, done that' and actually realised that 'wonderful element of the make-believe' you refer to in your second post.

PeterJohn
Male Member

England
#48 | Posted: 30 Mar 2020 18:40
I did not like my schooldays but did find the canings very arousing. Yes there were plenty and mainly from the lady teachers. Would not want to go back but the thought of an adult role play with a lady certainly appeals.

Was good at sport though which kept me in the headmaster's good books.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 30 Mar 2020 19:25
galt54:
Glagla told us that he got a bad education in his early years due to the fact that he "lived on the wrong side of the tracks". With me it was the other way around. I got a bad education in high school because my parents sent me to an elite private prep school.

I guess it can be bad regardless of the area and school. The main difference between our experiences could be that while my school days were physically abusive, yours seem to have been really hard on you mentally. It's different kinds of hardship, but just as difficult when you're a child. I think I'd have had a smiliar experience as you did, if I had had to attend to an upper class school. I didn't feel that i fit in, not even at the university.

BitingLip
Female Member

England
#50 | Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:41
Hotspur

Hi Hotspur, that sounds like you had a wonderful time. I do like the 'costume' element to the fantasy, dressing up in an old fashioned type of girls' uniform, including either a ribboned straw boater or a beret (I look good in hats ).

x

Page  Page 5 of 10: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 14
dash13uk, johnm, markert, mrswitcheroo, Nelon, Ormansanches, Richard_Windsor, Sheri
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9