LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Would you really go back to school?

Page  Page 1 of 10: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»
Brosse6
Male Author

France
#1 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:10
A friend of mine back in the 70s, who was then in his mid 20s, said that he missed his schooldays already. The reasons he cited were that at school he had great comararderie with his mates and they got up to all sorts of nonsense in their daily battles with the teachers and other gangs in the school. He said he loved the excitement of the risks they took which would often result in a caning, which he regarded as being part of the game no different to a boxer riding with the blows he took.

I thought he was bonkers, because I hated school and still hate my schooldays of the 50/60s.

Schooldays stories are great fantasies, and though I have never tried one, I can believe the Adult role play schools could be a fun, but in all seriousness would any one on here actually like to go back to their real schooldays?

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:04
In some ways I was quite happy at school. It was one of the few things I was good at, and my schools were quite civilized - although this was in the sixties and early seventies, corporal punishment had already been banned for thirty years. On the other hand, I was terribly shy as a teen and very bad at being an adolescent; the things my peers were most interested in, simply didn't make sense to me. For some reason, my classmates took good care of me, but it was still a relief to get to university. So roleplays yes, real life no!

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 11:20
School was a nightmare purely because of the social side of stuff - I was horribly bullied and had untreated mental illnesses. If I could go back knowing everything I know now and redo it with my current confidence, self-love and assurance of my self-worth, I would. I'd be able to get a lot more out of it and actually enjoy the bits I couldn't the first time around due to anxiety and fear. If I was going back as a blank slate just to relive all the shittiness again, absolutely not.

Roleplay school though? Heck YES.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:14
I remember saying, when I was a teenager, that if schooldays were the happiest days of one's life then I may as well kill myself because schooldays were awful! Spending all day with really horrible people saying really horrible things and being told by adults that it didn't matter and I should just ignore it.

I've always been a big fan of the school story genre, however.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 12:15
Alef:
On the other hand, I was terribly shy as a teen and very bad at being an adolescent; the things my peers were most interested in, simply didn't make sense to me. For some reason, my classmates took good care of me

That sums up my schooldays too. I've never understood why I wasn't bullied much, but I'm very grateful that I wasn't. Even so, I wouldn't say I enjoyed school, apart from the sixth form which I remember as a particularly happy and fulfilling time.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#6 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 13:10
One of the things I hated most was the sheer pettiness of some of the teachers, who were often more peurile and vindictive than us kids.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 14:58
Brosse6
I agree. I'm very glad that cp was abolished in state schools when I was 7 because I feel it would have been used very unfairly by teachers who just happened to dislike a child.

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 15:19
It was loooong abolished when I was at school, and I know certain teachers absolutely would have abused it if they could have used it. One teacher told me in 2013 that if cp was ever legalised while I was at school she'd 'hunt' me. She was a nightmare, and had been teaching since the early 80's - I dread to think the people she might have hurt before it was abolished.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#9 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 15:36
The issue of cp is not the main reason I hated school, it was more about the tediousness of schoolwork, the petty rules, the vindictiveness of the teachers, the bullying from older kids and generally miserable environment of schools.

Generally speaking cp was used prudently at the schools I went to and was reserved for very serious offences of which there were few. However when it happened in the Head's office it was on the hands and brutal.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#10 | Posted: 24 Mar 2020 15:51
A few years ago I got together with a bunch of like-minded people and arranged a "detention evening" at a local school. Through her connections, one of the participants managed to get use of one of the classrooms during the weekend. Everybody entered into the spirit of the thing and appeared appropriately dressed in their school uniform (short grey trousers for the boys, short pleated skirts for the girls) at the appointed time. It goes without saying that the cane was used frequently to keep order among the unruly "schoolchildren" who I'm sure all enjoyed going back in time.

So my story Weekend Detention (plug) is somewhat autobiographical.

I know it's not quite the same but anybody (females only please) who is looking to relieve the boredom during this lockdown period is welcome to contact me if they would like to try their hand at online roleplaying.

Page  Page 1 of 10: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 15
DenseWall, Gojira01, sammyb2, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9