The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Jokari paddle

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Aug 2016 10:57
In light of the chat about pickleball paddles, I thought of the jokari paddle. Anyone want experience with one of these?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Aug 2016 14:08
I picked up two jokari paddles - used, but still in good condition - on eBay. They proved highly effective, eliciting very satisfying yelps and squirmings from the young ladies who had the privilege of experiencing them. I gave one as a present to our hosts at a spanking party in the States, but I still have the other and happily make use of it.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 3 Aug 2016 16:32
Yes, Jokari paddles are very nice indeed. I have used them as well. Early on in one of my one-on-one sessions down in San Diego I met a young woman. Her fantasy was being punished by her boss. We played it out exactly as she envisioned it. Let's just say that she ended up very very satisfied.

Google Jokari and all kinds of styles of the Jokari come up. IT seems to have changed very little over the years. Yes, they can be purchased on line.

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 Aug 2016 17:51
In your experience, what does a typical session with one of those paddles look like? Say for a 13 year old who is disrespectful to her parents set in the 1970s?

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 3 Aug 2016 20:05
Well Sandy,

How about something like this. In the right family a disrespectful 13 year old girl could expect to have her panties or bare buttocks soundly paddled with the Jokari. In the 70's, the Jokari would have been very easy to come by. many of the toy stores would have carried the game which would have come with two or more nice solid wooden paddles. The Jokari was quite a bit more robust than the more flimsy paddles with the ball attached with the rubber band although the shapes were the same.

So our 13 year old , let's say after sassing her mother might be sent to her room to wait for her dad. He steps into her room with the solid wooden Jokari in his hand and talks to his daughter about her disrespectful behavior towards her mother. She is told that this behavior will not be tolerated and that she is about to learn a valuable lesson. He instructs her to step out of her jeans or remove her skirt. Her nylon white panties (quite common in the 70's) will offer her no protection from the sound paddling she is about to receive but they will preserve her teen modesty. With her jeans or skirt removed her dad sits on the edge of the bed and helps his daughter into position over his lap.

After getting her into proper position, the sound of the Jokari along with her response are heard throughout the house. Our 13 year old is learning about having more respect for her parents in the future. Although her bedroom door is closed for her privacy, her younger 11 year old brother is also learning a lesson as well, from the sounds coming from his older sister's bedroom. In addition, he also knows all to well what that Jokari feels like as well.

How's that

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 4 Aug 2016 08:56
Robert56:
Well Sandy,

How about something like this. In the right family a disrespectful 13 year old girl could expect to have her panties or bare buttocks soundly paddled with the Jokari. In the 70's, the Jokari would have been very easy to come by. many of the toy stores would have carried the game which would have come with two or more nice solid wooden paddles. The Jokari was quite a bit more robust than the more flimsy paddles with the ball attached with the rubber band although the shapes were the same.

So our 13 year old , let's say after sassing her mother might be sent to her room to wait for her dad. He steps into her room with the solid wooden Jokari in his hand and talks to his daughter about her disrespectful behavior towards her mother. She is told that this behavior will not be tolerated and that she is about to learn a valuable lesson. He instructs her to step out of her jeans or remove her skirt. Her nylon white panties (quite common in the 70's) will offer her no protection from the sound paddling she is about to receive but they will preserve her teen modesty. With her jeans or skirt removed her dad sits on the edge of the bed and helps his daughter into position over his lap.

After getting her into proper position, the sound of the Jokari along with her response are heard throughout the house. Our 13 year old is learning about having more respect for her parents in the future. Although her bedroom door is closed for her privacy, her younger 11 year old brother is also learning a lesson as well, from the sounds coming from his older sister's bedroom. In addition, he also knows all to well what that Jokari feels like as well.

How's that

Lovely. Although I would personally prefer the brother getting the Jokari applied vigorously to his bare bottom by his mother (or father. either way really...) and the sister witnessing the whole thing as a "teachable moment" for both of them. Of course it's summer, so the windows are open and the whole immediate neighborhood is privy to at least the sounds of the punishment. The boy is then given at least ten minutes of corner time with his pants around his ankles and his reddened bottom on full display and his hands on his head and his sister is given the task of making sure he doesn't rub until his corner time is over. Perhaps there will be some scolding as well before an apology is proffered, along with a tearful promise to "never do it again" in front of the assembled family.

How's that?

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 4 Aug 2016 15:54
Very good Bogiephil 1. In these kind of scenarios where one sibling witnesses the punishment of another I have always been a believer of turnaround is fair play. Meaning that if the older sister gets to watch her younger brother receiving a sound dose of the Jokari on his bare buttocks, then the next time his sister is due a paddling, (assuming brother is home at the time), he gets to witness hers.

Do you have any idea how devastating this is going to be to a 13 year old girl getting it with her fathers solid wooden Jokari paddle on her bare buttocks with her younger brother right there closely watching every blistering swat and how her buttocks react to the impact of the paddle? Not to mention her very loud reaction as well.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 5 Aug 2016 07:06
Robert56:
Do you have any idea how devastating this is going to be to a 13 year old girl getting it with her fathers solid wooden Jokari paddle on her bare buttocks with her younger brother right there closely watching every blistering swat and how her buttocks react to the impact of the paddle? Not to mention her very loud reaction as well.

Yep. That's sort of the point of witnessed spankings, the additional humiliation, that is. It's no less devastating that her witnessing his punishment (from his point of view certainly), although he might be a little less "devastated", given his age at the time. A teen-aged girl might be a bit more mortified than a pre-pubescent boy, for that very reason. Also, considering herself "too old" to spank and being disabused of that belief might be extra embarrassing for her...

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 5 Aug 2016 12:30
I think having my little brother even just hearing me getting it would be terrible. Watching would be unthinkable!

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 5 Aug 2016 16:19
I suspect that parents having opposite-sex siblings witness bare-bottomed punishments was much less common in the 70s than the more modest experience Robert described. At least within my personal circle, parents would never have allowed a sibling to watch (and in fact, said sibling would have gotten a dose of their own if they tried to peek!), nor would they have empowered a sibling close in age to supervise corner time. Robert, IMO, describes a more "realistic" experience, with Bogie's tending more into the fantasy side of things. My 2 cents.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 5
brushedlad, Erdling85, insonia, jtaylor75, patxi, rnr, spanker30, Vrachia
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9