SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 5 Aug 2016 16:44
I concur.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 5 Aug 2016 17:26
If you are handy with the internet wayback machine, you can find some nice posts by someone one named Keisha on voy.com (the subforum is 208188) describing her use of the Jokari paddle on her girls. Real or not, it's some pretty decent storytelling.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 5 Aug 2016 20:43
Sandysmith9207:
I concur.

Me too. Entirely a fantasy and not really realistic at all.

Shoop
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 8 Aug 2016 23:30
I bought a pair of Jokari paddles at a flea market. I didn't know their original use, but I knew how I would use them. The construction is thin plywood, lightweight, but completely stiff. It can deliver painful sting without the thudding, bruising effect of thicker paddles. it is a perfect size for OTK.

I spend a lot of time in Hong Kong and always carry one in my luggage. I use this when I take a girl beyond hand spanking.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 8 Aug 2016 23:51
I agree RosieRad,

I was going for a more realistic description so I left the teen girls panties on and closed her door as well. I like the witnessed spankings scenarios as much as anyone but I agree, I seriously doubt that any parent in a real life spanking home with more than one sibling is going to allow witnessed spankings. The brother can learn just as much from hearing as he could from seeing. In addition, Sandysmith9207 makes a very good point. What 13 year old girl wants her younger brother even hearing such a thing.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 15 Aug 2016 04:09
Back in the 70s girls weren't encouraged to see their brothers nude, and visa versa. Even for spankings. It would be enough that you would hear it happening.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 15 Aug 2016 14:06
How about this Jokari scenario? A bunch of teens of both sexes are caught drinking or misbehaving in some other way at the pool or beach,and all get lined and get the paddle over their thin or skimpy swimsuits from their parents?
Modesty preserved, embarrassment maximized, and still bottoms that are stinging and sore since no swimwear teens are likely to be wearing today would offer much protection from a paddle either in terms of coverage or thickness of fabric.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 15 Aug 2016 17:19
Nice scenario Redskinluver. However, I think in reality, this would play out much more in favor of the boys than the girls. I live near the beach and I'm there every weekend. As far as guys swimsuits these days, they are long , similar to what the American Basketball players wear. However, for the girls, not quite so much coverage. Even with a so- called full coverage bikini bottom, the poor girls in your scenario would be getting that Jokari practically on their bare bottoms. Not to mention the more daring girls in your story who might have decided to wear more of a thong type bottom, still full coverage in the front but less than a regular bikini bottom in the back. Not saying these young ladies don't deserve what you propose, just saying the young ladies are going to be shedding a lot more tears than the boys will.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 15 Aug 2016 18:54
Agree to a point, but still the guys' suits even though longer are still thin and nothing on underneath. And of course might be that some boys would be wearing speedos. Imagine the sting of a paddle on a tight wet speedo!
But you are right in large part about today's swimsuits for males, at least in the US. Understand that in Europe and some other countries, briefer swimsuits for males are more popular.
Look,for example, at what the guys were wearing, many of them, in the early 60s Frankie and Annette beach movies, or TV shows like Sea Hunt. Much shorter ones mostly, and snugger.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 15 Aug 2016 22:24
Hi Redskinluver,

Yes, long but thin and nothing underneath. Even over these a solid wooden Jokari would clearly get their attention. Your point about the suits in Europe is well taken. I've been there and seen those as well and you're absolutely right. Speedos over there are much more common, even on guys that have no business wearing them. If you want to date this thing and go back to the 60's , yes I remember what Frankie and Annett wore. I remember Sea Hunt as well.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
Abaddon, brushedlad, dan2bend, Donn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9