The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Room 101 - Pet Hates

Page  Page 9 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 7 8 9 10 11  ... 17 18 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#81 | Posted: 7 May 2013 13:21
njrick:
Some of us seem be pulling off a rather juvenile act.

Not to be confused with a juvenile sense of humour!!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#82 | Posted: 7 May 2013 13:32
blimp:
Not to be confused with a juvenile sense of humour!!

Hey - I resemble that remark!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#83 | Posted: 7 May 2013 14:38
flopsybunny:
annamarie376: flopsybunny:
1. Gob shites

What are these?
Um well, it isn't very flattering. ... A loud-mouthed person who talks a lot, but nothing with any value - as in shite coming out of their gob.

Lawyers, politicians and celebrities, hmmmm? --C.K.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#84 | Posted: 7 May 2013 15:46
Men masquerading as women or vice versa? Why would anybody do that?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#85 | Posted: 7 May 2013 16:01
Minidancer:
Men masquerading as women or vice versa? Why would anybody do that?

A very good question. It has happened on every spanko site I've been a member of, or administered, including this one - that is men pretending to be women. I've not come across any instances of women pretending to be men, they seem to have more sense. I'd certainly make sure the doors of Room 101 were open for such people. The change of gender for their online persona in itself I don't have an issue with but engaging others in dialogue on that basis I think is totally out of order. Fortunately, most of them give themselves away quite easily so aren't that hard to spot if you know what to look for.

blimp
Male Author

England
#86 | Posted: 7 May 2013 16:29
Februs:
Fortunately, most of them give themselves away quite easily so aren't that hard to spot if you know what to look for.

So how do they give themselves away I wonder? An interest in advanced car mechanics? Most women begin to yawn when men start discussing the cars they have owned or would like to own!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#87 | Posted: 7 May 2013 19:25
blimp:
So how do they give themselves away I wonder? An interest in advanced car mechanics? Most women begin to yawn when men start discussing the cars they have owned or would like to own!

You forgot to include being able to explain the offside rule.

Minidancer
Female Author

England
#88 | Posted: 7 May 2013 19:54
I read an explanation of the offside rule, in girly terms once. I had to imagine the goal was a pair of shoes and the ball was my credit card...i desperately wanted to buy the shoes but so did another girl...i had two friends nearer to the shoes that could buy them for me but i wasn't allowed to pass them my credit card unless my opponent had already virtually got her greedy little mits on the prize Jimmy Choo's.

Or something like that???

Anyway, it was a daft premise. If i wanted those shoes id trample over any woman to get them! Lol

Yup...I'm definitely a girl.

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#89 | Posted: 7 May 2013 20:38
flopsybunny:
Um well, it isn't very flattering. ... A loud-mouthed person who talks a lot, but nothing with any value - as in shite coming out of their gob.

Thanks, Flopsy ! I know a few people like that.
I was a bit intoxicated when I found this thread and was unable to come up with any of my pet peeves last night. I woke up this morning and went to work and many of them came rushing back to me. Some of them even walked through the door.
My room 101 would be filled with people, who think technology replaces having basic manners.
If I am old enough to be your mother don't call me sweetie or honey. It always sounds condescending and disrespectful.
I think pants that fall down when you walk and skinny jeans on men look awful but combining the two just makes me want to hit them in the face with a pumpkin pie. I don't like pumpkin pie either, Raptor.
I could go on now that I'm sober, but room 101 seems pretty full. Time to find my happy place. Southern Comfort here I come.

blimp
Male Author

England
#90 | Posted: 7 May 2013 20:53
Minidancer:
Yup...I'm definitely a girl.

Yes, you have certainly convinced me! There are certain times when your gender becomes obvious however hard you try to hide it. For a male I suppose I am fairly sentimental and have been known on very rare occasions to disgrace myself by shedding the odd tear when watching weepies at the local cinema. What happens is something strikes a chord or touches you unexpectedly. However I would never dream of bringing along a box of tissues in the sure knowledge that at some point during the film I shall burst into tears. Only a woman would do that. Possibly only a woman would be that organised.

An ability to explain the offside rule is not always a good test of gender because in my experience plenty of referees don't seem to know how it works and nearly all of them are male!

Page  Page 9 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 7 8 9 10 11  ... 17 18 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
FiddlersGreen, Garryl, insonia, janinda, jerry333, ogard, snowyowl779
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9