Page  Page 7 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9  ... 17 18 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#61 | Posted: 6 May 2013 18:20
opb:
CrimsonKidCK: "Don't do it to me, do it to Miss Thrashbottom!"
Is there an element of Brer Rabbit there?

Ahhhh no, presumably I might sacrifice anyone else (a person of my spanko-orientation would down-deep be quite fond of 'Miss T'), if aggressive snakes were prepared to be released into a cage around my head--what was about to happen to Winston Smith, except in his case it was rats, when he betrayed his one-time lover in room #101 of the Ministry of Love: "Don't do it to me, do it to Julia!"

A 'Br'er Rabbit' approach would be more like, "Please don't stripe my seat with that governess cane, Miss Thrashbottom..." --C.K.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#62 | Posted: 6 May 2013 19:07
PinkAngel:
2) People who write stories about the library
3) Poxy limericks!

Oh boy! And here I thought I was going to be kept out of the dark.

Dweebdotcom
Male Author

USA
#63 | Posted: 6 May 2013 19:14
Being labeled a "Bottom" because I like to be spanked by women. I prefer Spankee or you could just call me the guy who likes to be spanked by women. Thank you

bendover
Male Author

USA
#64 | Posted: 6 May 2013 20:02
Dweebdotcom:
or you could just call me the guy who likes to be spanked by women.

That's too long a name for the sufferance of those who have carpel tunnel.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#65 | Posted: 6 May 2013 20:07
Dweebdotcom:
Being labeled a "Bottom" because I like to be spanked by women. I prefer Spankee or you could just call me the guy who likes to be spanked by women. Thank you

Well, AFAIK objectively that's just basic spankophile terminology--I don't perceive it as demeaning, at least from fellow spankophiles.

However, equating "bottom" with "submissive" strikes me as potentially inaccurate--lots of people like to be on the receiving end of butt-blisterings without having an overall D/s relationship with their chastiser(s), although they'll likely behave submissively during a spanking session.

I find it interesting that "top" has only one spanking-oriented meaning, while "switch" and "bottom" of course have two: "The switch snapped her switch across the bottom's bare bottom..." --C.K.

blimp
Male Author

England
#66 | Posted: 6 May 2013 20:41
Dweebdotcom:
Being labeled a "Bottom" because I like to be spanked by women.

I agree entirely. You would almost rather be an arse than a bottom!

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#67 | Posted: 6 May 2013 21:13
Converting adjectives into nouns by using the suffix 'ness' instead of employing the correct word. Using 'strongness' instead of strength - ouch!

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#68 | Posted: 6 May 2013 21:55
I hate it when skinny people talk about how they need to lose weight and I also have a pet peeve about people you know for a fact who have money running out their ears talk about how hard it is to make ends meet!!!

Katie B

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#69 | Posted: 6 May 2013 22:30
Men masquerading as women on spank sites!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#70 | Posted: 6 May 2013 23:44
PinkAngel:
People who write stories about the library

Yikes! I'm on the list of 2 of the admins. I think I'll be going now. (...and I even put PA in the frickin' movie)

Page  Page 7 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9  ... 17 18 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 3
derekjster, ncmtnspanker, Patron, referee19588, Southwest, spankeddad, thunderball
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9