The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Room 101 - Pet Hates

Page  Page 10 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 8 9 10 11 12  ... 17 18 »»
Guy
Male Author

USA
#91 | Posted: 7 May 2013 21:35
annamarie376:
My room 101 would be filled with people, who think technology replaces having basic manners.

Would that include the low-life dirtbags who insist on having endless and loud cellphone conversations in quiet restaurants and other inappropriate public places?

Guy

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#92 | Posted: 7 May 2013 22:14
Guy:
Would that include the low-life dirtbags who insist on having endless and loud cellphone conversations in quiet restaurants and other inappropriate public places?

Yep!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#93 | Posted: 7 May 2013 22:32
Having wasted an hour of my life this evening watching a load of talentless egomaniacs trying to outdo each other I'd like to add ALL the participants of the current UK Apprentice series as well as Sid James-lookalike 'Lord' Sugar and the incredibly annoying Karen Brady. Nick Hewer, however, is spared... for now.

dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#94 | Posted: 7 May 2013 22:33
I cannot abide the vacuous individuals who are only famous by being famous.
The absolute morons who are in Made In Chelsea and The only Way is Essex come to mind. Open the door and throw them all in.
Not before spanking Amy Childs mind you. LOL

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#95 | Posted: 7 May 2013 22:52
blimp:
An ability to explain the offside rule is not always a good test of gender

And if you have no idea what the 'offside rule' even is, does that definitely mean you're a female? Or simply an American?

blimp
Male Author

England
#96 | Posted: 7 May 2013 22:57
His Sugarship is infinitely preferable to Trump! At least he has a salty turn of phrase and a sense of humour and doesn't wear what looks like a birds nest on his head. He got rid of the right one too, as he usually does.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#97 | Posted: 8 May 2013 01:39
blimp:
An ability to explain the offside rule is not always a good test of gender because in my experience plenty of referees don't seem to know how it works and nearly all of them are male!

I think a better test would be if someone is willing to offer an explanation, confidently, of the offsides rule (or, for Americans, the balk rule in baseball, or intentional grounding in american football, or, quite frankly any but the most obvious sports rule). Most men (including referees/umpires) are confident they know know the rules... even when they don't.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#98 | Posted: 8 May 2013 03:27
njrick:
I think a better test would be if someone is willing to offer an explanation, confidently, of the offsides rule (or, for Americans, the balk rule in baseball, or intentional grounding in american football, or, quite frankly any but the most obvious sports rule). Most men (including referees/umpires) are confident they know know the rules... even when they don't.

Well, it is important to know that, in American-style football, it's not always considered "intentional grounding" when the ball is intentionally grounded.

Just as, in basketball, it's not necessarily deemed to be an "intentional foul" when a player is intentionally fouled by an opponent.

It's simple, wouldn't you agree? --C.K.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#99 | Posted: 8 May 2013 03:39
CrimsonKidCK:
It's simple, wouldn't you agree?

Absolutely! I've intentionally unintentionally fouled hundreds in my day.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#100 | Posted: 8 May 2013 06:04
Februs:
You forgot to include being able to explain the offside rule.

Oh, my. So I'm probably a man.

Page  Page 10 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 8 9 10 11 12  ... 17 18 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 11
Hotscot, Yellow1234
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9