The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Room 101 - Pet Hates

Page  Page 6 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 17 18 »»
FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#51 | Posted: 6 May 2013 13:48
Guy:
Certain southerners bread and deep fry okra, transforming it into a waistline-expanding and artery-clogging killer.

That is the only way okra is palatable. Boiled, it is a slimy, disgusting mess, and just about the only vegetable I don't like.

njrick:
a revolving trapdoor... Perhaps it could double as a spanking machine.

Now, THAT is a great idea, although a little impersonal!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 6 May 2013 14:44
I hope Room 101 has quite a large capacity... Microsoft and its products, Apple and its products, all smartphones, Facebook, Twitter, the Daily Mail, all the UK banks, 95% of all GPs, British Telecom, British Gas, spammers, whoever's responsible for the UK weather, the MPAA, the RIAA, my nextdoor neighbour, First TransPennine Express, Chelsea FC, politicians, the borough Council where I live especially the bandits in Building Regulations, Compsol Computers, traffic wardens, political correctness, parmesan cheese in all forms and as a member of the Okra Appreciation Society anyone denouncing my favourite vegetable!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#53 | Posted: 6 May 2013 14:55
Februs:
I hope Room 101 has quite a large capacity... Microsoft and its products, Apple and its products, all smartphones, Facebook, Twitter, the Daily Mail, all the UK banks, 95% of all GPs, British Telecom, British Gas, spammers, whoever's responsible for the UK weather, the MPAA, the RIAA, my nextdoor neighbour, First TransPennine Express, Chelsea FC, politicians, the borough Council where I live especially the bandits in Building Regulations, Compsol Computers, traffic wardens, political correctness, parmesan cheese in all forms and as a member of the Okra Appreciation Society anyone denouncing my favourite vegetable!

Nothing much then?

blimp
Male Author

England
#54 | Posted: 6 May 2013 15:31
Februs:
parmesan cheese

Over my dead body!! What on earth do you put on your spaghetti then!!?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 6 May 2013 15:44
PinkAngel:
Nothing much then?

That was my abridged list

blimp:
Februs:
parmesan cheese

Over my dead body!!

A somewhat unusual request but that reminds me I forgot to include 'funeral directors'

blimp
Male Author

England
#56 | Posted: 6 May 2013 16:14
Februs:
A somewhat unusual request

Well as long as it is a cheap funeral who cares but it would be a waste of one of my favourite cheeses to sprinkle it over a corpse. I always tell my other half not to bother with a coffin. Perhaps you don't realise Februs the pleasures to be had from a bowl of steaming spaghetti, drenched in virgin olive oil sprinkled liberally with parmesan, with of course a glass or two of cheap red wine as a suitable accompaniment. Most of the best things in life are cheap if not free!

blimp
Male Author

England
#57 | Posted: 6 May 2013 16:57
What about the opposite of room 101! The things we like the most. Obviously those we love would come first but otherwise in no particular order my top ten would be.

1. Spanking
2. High heels
3. Sunshine
4. Strong coffee
5. Hot curry
6. Pasta in all its variety
7.Reading a good book
8. Bob Dylan
9.Football
10. Red wine

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#58 | Posted: 6 May 2013 17:19
blimp:
1. Spanking
2. High heels
3. Sunshine
4. Strong coffee
5. Hot curry
7.Reading a good book
8. Bob Dylan
9.Football
10. Red wine

Surely number one of things you like would be PinkAngel!! and I just can't see you in high heels Blimpy-bum... not at your age

My favourite things are... My cat Bob, my horses, my tarantulas, my Kobo, cups of tea, crisps, whisky and sleep, not forgetting my long-suffering husband of course.

Back to room 101 I would also like to add... Jeremy Kyle and brown bread!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#59 | Posted: 6 May 2013 17:40
blimp:
What about the opposite of room 101!

That would be room 010?

blimp:
1. Spanking
2. High heels
3. Sunshine
4. Strong coffee
5. Hot curry
7.Reading a good book
8. Bob Dylan
9.Football
10. Red wine

If you agree to deduct the high heels (which are just silly) and football (at least the USA variety), then we can probably agree; providing Dylan is included at only a moderate dosage level.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#60 | Posted: 6 May 2013 18:03
AlanBarr:
Oh dear, I did write myself into one story, but only as a despicable anti-hero. Does that count? I'd like to nominate ...

1. Thongs
2. Television chefs (It's only cooking, for God's sake! Get over it!)

[1] AFAIC it depends on who's wearing the thong--a pretty late-teenaged or twentyish female with sweet, curvy bumcheeks, that's quite acceptable to me. (Actually, a good-looking thirtyish, fortyish or even fiftyish lady would be fine, as long as her derriere is rather 'callipygian.')

[2] As Jerry Seinfeld said in his routine RE viewers watching cooking shows: "Can't taste it, can't smell it, can't eat it. Here it is, you can't have any. Thanks for watching..." --C.K.

Page  Page 6 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 17 18 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
Adam4824, GivanTake, Goodgulf, janb, sammyb2
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9