LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Room 101 - Pet Hates

Page  Page 12 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 10 11 12 13 14  ... 17 18 »»
FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#111 | Posted: 8 May 2013 17:31
Somehow, when I was married, getting lost was always my fault whether I was the one driving or not.

annamarie376
Female Member

USA
#112 | Posted: 8 May 2013 20:55
My Pap told me once you're never really lost, you're just taking the scenic route. I guess that's man logic for you, but I tell myself that every time I end up taking the scenic route.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#113 | Posted: 8 May 2013 21:19
Janine:
And if you have no idea what the 'offside rule' even is, does that definitely mean you're a female? Or simply an American?

It's quite simple. If you are American, you are offside - and thus penalized 5 yards, after a colorful yellow flag is thrown near you - if you go over the line of scrimmage before the (American) football is snapped. If you are Canadian, you are offside if you or a teammate crosses the opponent's blue line prior to the hockey puck crossing same said blue line. If you live in that mysterious area called THE REST OF THE WORLD, offside is the thing that no one, male or female, can really explain, except to say that it rarely, if ever, benefits the team you are rooting for.

njrick:
I'm male, and I would stop and ask for directions.... if I ever really NEEDED to, of course. Not that it's ever happened.

Also being male, I never get lost, because I follow the proverb, "wherever you go, there you are." It has yet to fail me.

As for Room 101, might I add inconsiderate drivers, who drive 10 MPH under the speed limit, in the left (fast) lane? (Maybe this is the right lane in THE REST OF THE WORLD?). Also, those who fail to ever signal when they are turning, or changing lanes, leaving drivers like myself to guess - often incorrectly - as to their intentions). Add yapping on their cellphones while driving, making paying attention to where they are going, and who happens to be driving around them, a secondary, or tertiary, priority?

What else, let's see. . . annoying people at the gym, who yap to one another so loudly I can hear them over my the music playing in the headphones considerately plastered over my own ears. It would be slightly more tolerable if they were actually working out when talking, but walking on the treadmill at 1 MPH, downhill, is not exactly practicing for the next Olympics. Oh, and people who don't wipe the machines down, before or after they work out on them.

I also do not like intolerant people. I am very intolerant that way.

People who don't read or comment on my stories (or give them 10 points in the challenges) should fall through the trapdoor to room 101. If you fall into this category, don't despair; you will have lots of good company.

blimp
Male Author

England
#114 | Posted: 8 May 2013 22:11
FiBlue:
Somehow, when I was married, getting lost was always my fault whether I was the one driving or not.

That is a coincidence! It is always my fault! Lucky I wasn't around when Eve bit into the apple!

cayenne
Male Author

England
#115 | Posted: 8 May 2013 23:03
blimp:
Lucky I wasn't around when Eve bit into the apple!

Do we believe him everyone?

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#116 | Posted: 9 May 2013 01:57
smeple:
What else, let's see. . . annoying people at the gym,

Smeple,

As a former gym owner let me make a suggestion. Find a hard core gym, not one of those spa type recreation centers for people who like to pretend to workout while they gossip.

Check out the atmosphere before joining. A quick check is to look at the dumbbell rack. If the dumbbells only go up to 70 or 80 pounds that is not the place for you. The dumbbells should go up to 125 pounds or more, at least 100 pounds. The ones in my gym went up to 165 pounds.

Why do you need weights that are that heavy when you are probably never going to use them? Because that indicates that there are serious trainers in the gym and their attitude affects the gym atmosphere. Also you can observe their training methods and copy them for the best results.

This applies to women as well as men. Unfortunately many women concentrate on doing endless repetitions with light weights or become "aerobics queens" and never get the results that they are looking for. So women, if you want sexy bubble butts, start doing heavy squats, leg presses and lunges and hold the talking until after you finish your workout.

This is pretty off-topic for a spanking site but most of the pet peeves in this thread have little to do with TTWD so I thought that I would answer Smeple's complaint.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#117 | Posted: 9 May 2013 02:02
tiptopper:
so I thought that I would answer Smeple's complaint.

You mean... you were actually being helpful, doing something useful? Please.... this is the FORUM. It's supposed to be used for inane commentary.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#118 | Posted: 9 May 2013 07:53
cayenne:
blimp:

Do we believe him everyone?

He was there! I saw him!

yenz
Male Author

Denmark
#119 | Posted: 9 May 2013 08:03
milk in tea; especially if it has been added, before I have a chance to stop it.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#120 | Posted: 9 May 2013 09:52
blimp:

Alef:
He was there! I saw him!

Room 101... all OLD ancient and often grumpy men, starting with the above two

Page  Page 12 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 10 11 12 13 14  ... 17 18 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
bs519, mobblers, OlympiaSpanker, Quickpaw, Salguod, Sammy7, SlippersSting
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9