The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Injections in the bottom

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 13:36
One of the big regrets of my life is that I've never had an injection in my bottom from a doctor or nurse. Does anyone know a safe way to make this happen - eg a mild, non fatal disease I could catch which would make this treatment inevitable?

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#2 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 13:41
AlanBarr:
One of the big regrets of my life is that I've never had an injection in my bottom from a doctor or nurse. Does anyone know a safe way to make this happen

hehe next time you have a flu shot ask to have it administered to your gluteus maximus rather than your deltoid OOOh and don't forget to request the largest needle available!!

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#3 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 13:52
*shuddering* Needles are one of my biggest phobias, you, sir are braver than I am.

In part because of my loathing of needles, I usually get them in the thigh. My family doctor, upon seeing me about to pass out at the thought of a booster, suggested it might help, and it does - it's easier for me to dissociate from a needle in my leg than in my arm, for whatever reason, so that's what I've been doing for a while. So to the best of my knowledge, there's no reason why a shot (flu, tetanus, whatever else goes IM) can't be in another large muscle. Tell them you have an irrational fear of needles in the arm!

And do report back; maybe it hurts even less there than in the thigh :P

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#4 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 14:00
JessicaK:
Tell them you have an irrational fear of needles in the arm!

better say arm and leg (any other IM sites to rule out here?) so that the doc's only remaining choice is the buttocks.

@jessicak... I would imagine that an intra muscular injection in the bottom would be way more painful than in the leg, because there is so much more fat to get through (so I would imagine a longer needle would be required). With sub cutaneous injections, the buttocks is less painful than the thigh because of the extra padding.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 14:59
Tetanus injections seem to be the choice of injection for one's rear end. (Shameless Plug!) I mention this in two of my stories, "The Doctor will see you now" and "A very special liqueur".

opb
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 15:01
@jessicak I share the same trouble, particularly with blood samples being taken. Something about seeing one's life blood draining away I suspect.

I thought at one point I would try to do my civic duty and give blood, but I only got to the bit where you give your name and address before fainting, and so they told me I was too much trouble and not to come back.

On the OP I do recall an older friend telling me that she'd had TB and had been in a small isolation unit of a hospital for some time with other sufferers, and they had such injections. After a while the patients were giving them to each other instead of bothering the staff. She said they needed to administer a sharp slap to the bottom before putting in the injection.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#7 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 15:15
AlanBarr:
Does anyone know a safe way to make this happen - eg a mild, non fatal disease I could catch which would make this treatment inevitable?

Oh, yes! You should try it with acupuncture. Don't you have this famous Dr. John Mclachlan, who found out recently that inserting needles in the buttocks increases the energy flow?

Recently, as a result of my developmental studies on human embryos, I have discovered a new version of reflexology, which identifies a homunculus represented in the human body, over the area of the buttocks. The homunculus is inverted, such that the head is represented in the inferior position, the left buttock corresponds to the right hand side of the body, and the lateral aspect is represented medially. As with reflexology, the "map" responds to needling, as in acupuncture, and to gentle suction, such as cupping. In my studies, responses are stronger and of more therapeutic value than those of auricular or conventional reflexology. In some cases, the map can be used for diagnostic purposes.

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2010/12/13/be-honest-does-this-study-make-my-butt-look-big /#ixzz1zBvnsKUl

An alternative could be an injection of vitamins, offered by alternative medicine as well.

Miss_Naughty
Female Author

England
#8 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 15:16
Why?

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 15:29
mati:
Don't you have this famous Dr. John Mclachlan, who found out recently that inserting needles in the buttocks increases the energy flow?

I'm sure that the insertion of a needle in the buttocks of most people would increase the energy flow. This was discovered long ago my schoolchildren who placed drawing-pins sharp end up on teachers' chairs.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#10 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 15:54
barretthunter:
I'm sure that the insertion of a needle in the buttocks of most people would increase the energy flow. This was discovered long ago my schoolchildren who placed drawing-pins sharp end up on teachers' chairs.

There has GOT to be a story to this effect, somewhere on this site!

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 2
dougmorton, ebbetsjim, Katpannifer, PGreenham, silkyslim
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9