The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Injections in the bottom

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
jefesse
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 16:09
JessicaK:
There has GOT to be a story to this effect, somewhere on this site!

Not very many that I'm aware of. edb's "An Unorthodox Palliative" is all about bottom injections, though the circumstances are somewhat irregular.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 17:09
When I was working for the federal government, one of our bosses had his coffee cup on the corner of his desk. The coffee shop was the next small building over and had pipes for septic services just above our basement office. Little did he know that there was a drip that went into his coffee prior to him sipping and placing it elsewhere. He ended up with hepatitis and we all had to receive globulin shots, which are thick and only administered in the backside. A nurse administered them. The stuff is thick and had to be put in a microwave for a second or two.

Another time I ended up with Mono. The nurse filled the syringe and I rolled up my sleeve. No such luck there. She said, "I need your hip." So, I dropped trow in the back and bent a bit over the table.

When I was nine my sister (rest her soul), went with me to a doctor's visit. I was on my belly when he pulled down my pants in the back and shot me with her in the chair next to the table. Of course she had to report to friend.... Oh, guess what? LOL

smeple
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 19:27
AlanBarr:
Does anyone know a safe way to make this happen - eg a mild, non fatal disease I could catch which would make this treatment inevitable?

You could get B-12 shots from Brian McNamee. Or so says Roger Clemens, anyway!

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#14 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 19:56
Another story begging to be written - a man lies to get a shot in the butt, only to punished by Nurse Naughty when she discovers his deceit.

opb
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 20:04
Go on then Jessica, over to you.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 20:07
If our readers do a SEARCH with NURSE, they will come up with some good hits. One is Naughty Clyde's - Spanked By The Head Nurse, and my own, Girls Who Play Nurse. There are quite a bit more hits to check out as well. Just one of those things. I don't know about needles and injections.

B

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#17 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 20:16
I have never written (or imagined) a male bottom.
And I fear I'd identify too strongly with a female victim of evil needles to be able to write it. I've never actually been switched or paddled, but am quite sure I'd take it with more bravery and stoicism than a needle.

But I'll put it in my mental idea file!

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 20:53
jools:
next time you have a flu shot ask to have it administered to your gluteus maximus rather than your deltoid

I like that part of your suggestion ...

jools:
don't forget to request the largest needle available!!

more than that part

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 20:59
Lincoln:
Tetanus injections seem to be the choice of injection for one's rear end

It just so happens I am overdue for one of those, but it will probably be the same practice nurse who did it last time (in my arm), and she'll probably remember I didn't have a needle phobia then. Besides, I can't imagine saying I had an arm and thigh phobia but not a buttock phobia would be very convincing. Still, thanks for all the ideas, everyone.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 29 Jun 2012 21:10
JessicaK:
Another story begging to be written - a man lies to get a shot in the butt, only to punished by Nurse Naughty when she discovers his deceit.

That's it - the answer. I tell the nurse (truthfully) I'm an amateur writer and want to describe the experience in a story I'm writing (well I might) and as I've never actually experienced it, would she mind awfully .... Still not sure I'd be brave enough, but it's a thought.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
Alex1918, aske1999, feelgoodinc, soffit, Zedbront
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9