LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Injections in the bottom

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#31 | Posted: 2 Jul 2012 03:18
To conclude my experience, I would always drop my pants and underpants all of the way down, even though I only had to lower my underpants slightly. For some reason, I did love the idea.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 2 Jul 2012 03:29
Many, many years ago (before my age hit the double digits) I needed to go in for day surgery. Nothing major, but they wanted to give me a shot in the backside about 20 minutes before I went under. It was something to relax me...

Problem:
I was wearing one of those hospital gowns that open in the back, and nothing else, and I decided that I wasn't going to let a strange woman (the nurse) look at my bum.

No, there wasn't any spanking given, but the nurse called for my mother to help and then they needed more help. It took three nurses and my mother to get me turned around in the hospital bed (which had those side, which meant there lots of places you could lock your hands on and wedge your foot in) and hold me there for the shot.

After that, it was clear sailing. I wasn't worried about the procedure at all, but there was no way I was going to let a strange lady look at my bum. Of course all my struggling meant that I ended up with three strangers looking at it, but it was the principle that mattered.

Goodgulf

ordalie
Female Member

France
#33 | Posted: 2 Jul 2012 05:49
"there was no way I was going to let a strange lady look at my bum........I ended up with three strangers looking at it".
Ahem...I bet it happened later more than once!

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 7
blkspnkr, Gulliver, john4
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9