Female Member

France
#21 | Posted: 4 Nov 2013 07:54
I finally found them!

rollin
Male Member

USA
#22 | Posted: 4 Nov 2013 16:09
To follow up my last post, I actually used this plot device, and fairly recently. The story is Speak of the Devil.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 5 Nov 2013 05:31
Here's a situation that begs to be exploited:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/08/emma-watson-mistaken-for-child-at-airport-un accompanied-minor_n_2432354.html

Maybe not with Emma Watson as a character, but any girl who "played young" (i.e. 20 something actor playing a teen role) could get caught up in something like that.

Goodgulf

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 10 Nov 2013 18:18
There was a Ginger Rogers movie, The Major and the Minor, where she pretends to be a 12 year old to get a cheaper train ticked home. On the train ride she somehow ends up in the care of an army major, I think this story line would fit this topic.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#25 | Posted: 10 Nov 2013 18:34
A well worn plot in spanking romances is the young woman who runs away from her situation and pretends to be a "cabin boy" and finagles her way onto a ship. Typically the captain finds out and decides to keep her secret but she always gets herself in trouble on board ship with the predictable result--- until they fall in love (with still more predictable results).

I believe there is a movie with a young woman who pretends to be a boy and there is actually a spanking in it. Look at Chross's site for "On Moonlight Bay."

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#26 | Posted: 10 Nov 2013 22:19
LawnDawg:
There was a Ginger Rogers movie, The Major and the Minor, where she pretends to be a 12 year old to get a cheaper train ticked home.

I wrote a direct take off of that story where the characters' actions were inspired by seeing the movie. "Making It Home For Christmas" tells the story of a college girl who overspends at school so tries to ride home on a bus by playing a child's fare.

In the original, the "minor" ended in the "major's" care when she ducked into his sleeper compartment to escape the conductor who wanted to put her off the train for trying to ride on a child's fare. The major's poor eye sight has put his military career in jeopardy - and his doctor has him trying to strengthen his eyes by going without his glasses. The girl is a bit on the short side so he treats her as he would a child.
Alas, it's a sickening sweet movie with too many "coincidences" to take, but I've seen bits and parts of it.

Goodgulf

SaabMan
Male Member

England
#27 | Posted: 15 Nov 2022 20:52
imreadonly2

Well I work with schools. And only today an interesting thing happened.

I was in the staff-room getting myself a coffee from the machine. And in walked a young lady I estimated to be late 20's. She was wearing a very short skirt, I estimated to be 8 inches above the knee, over thick black tights. I asked her what she taught. And she said she was a counsellor coming in a day week to deal with pupil's "problems". And today was her first day.

As I followed the young lady out of the staff-room, the deputy headmaster was walking by. Quickly glancing at her, he snapped, "I shall be writing to your parents about the length of your skirt". As she was about to reply that she wasn't a student. He interrupted and said, "Get to class" and stormed off.

Certainly brightened my day.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 16 Nov 2022 15:54
I wonder whether some women would accept a spanking just for the ego boost of knowing that they still look young enough to pass for a schoolgirl!

DMackenzie
Male Author

England
#29 | Posted: 18 Nov 2022 19:25
Obviously it didn't take on a disciplinary slant, but I was mistaken for a much younger girl a few years back, and it was a little embarrassing. Mostly because it was my own mistake, in the grand scheme of things.

I was around 28 and had just moved to London. My husband (then boyfriend) has some business he was attending to near the National Gallery. Being a huge fan of Botticelli, and excited as hell to see my favorite painting of his in the flesh, I had him drop me off there and braved the big scary city by myself. After spending an inordinate amount of time staring at Venus and Mars with my jaw on the floor, I started to explore some other rooms and see what else I might be interested in before my beau came to collect me.

I must have looked lost, because at one point a security guard caught me by the shoulder and ushered me several rooms over, telling me to 'come this way'. I assumed I had accidentally wandered into an area that was closed or an exhibit that required a paid pass to get into.

Nope.

He steered me into a room full of teenage girls on a school trip, and left me there, assuming I was one of them and had gotten separated from the pack. I might have felt a little offended... but when I realized that my street clothes (black skirt, knee highs, white button down and a black sweater) bore a CLOSE resemblance to the uniform all these girls were wearing, I couldn't really blame him.

After that I did stop taking my fashion cues from an old VHS of 'The Craft', and started dressing a little more adult. But at the time I must have made a convincing schoolgirl. I'm sure my silence and willing to be lead around by a stranger didn't help

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 19 Nov 2022 15:10
Thanks for the great post, D MacKenzie. I sent you a direct message back for my idea on how your story might continue.

Page  Page 3 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 12
BrownBottom, canardchronique, DenseWall, feelgoodinc, JuergenB, oxford, reader68, windar1, yokogawa
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9