LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Request: Ideas for Mistaken Identity / Mistaken for Being Younger Scenarios

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
susie_robson
Female Member

England
#11 | Posted: 7 Feb 2011 11:25
Not a real life experience but this is my favourite fantasy, but it has to be set in a UK school:

I've been caught stealing from my husband's business, but instead of calling the police he sends me to live with his auntie and uncle in another part
of the country.

Nobody knows me there or my real age. His auntie and uncle have been
told to treat me as their young niece. My husband has instructed them to be very strict with me, to humiliate and punish me at every opportunity.

They are friends with the headmistress at the local school and they get me enrolled there and put me in a Year 9 class. Auntie, Uncle and the headmistress are the only ones who know my real age.

The school is mixed and very strict.

My class teacher, Miss Stevens, is also very strict and takes an instant dislike to me. Auntie makes me dress younger than all the other girls in the class, and I get into trouble at school because of the short school skirts that she makes me wear.

I know that if my teacher rings my auntie and uncle, or sends me home with a letter, I will be in even more trouble when I get home.

I have to attend the school for a whole year.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 8 Feb 2011 12:34
Thanks, Suzie! You'll find a lot of adult "back to school" stories under my byline (Jodie, Fallen Star, etc.) Since we share the same fantasy, maybe you'll enjoy some of them!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 8 Feb 2011 13:24
One recurring silly fantasy I have is that the wife/lover causes some considerable financial embarrassment.
The husband cannot bring himself to deal with matter properly and the wife either books herself in (or consensually mutual booking) for a proper punishment.
The wife's very painful experience is described and so is the homecoming.
I've only written one to this theme, but I still remember an ancient Janus story on these lines.
Perhaps writing this will encourage me.
There is also a variant and that is that the wife is to be punished at work in order to keep her job (they have already decided that they can't afford the loss of her job.) The husband/lover delivers his wife to be disciplined, waits outside in the car and they examine the evidence on their return.
NB Consensuality is very important to me.

Jimi

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 8 Feb 2011 13:25
Sorry: Perhaps this should have been posted in favourite fantasies.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 15:59
Just wanted to note that the first story based on this thread, TEACHER TAUGHT, has been posted. The story was based on the post (and some very helpful e-mails from) Janine. Thanks so much!

ordalie
Female Member

France
#16 | Posted: 11 Feb 2011 18:17
jimisim:
One recurring silly fantasy I have is that the wife/lover causes some considerable financial embarrassment.
The husband cannot bring himself to deal with matter properly and the wife either books herself in (or consensually mutual booking) for a proper punishment.
The wife's very painful experience is described and so is the homecoming.
I've only written one to this theme

Jimi, could you give us its name please?

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 12 Feb 2011 22:10
ordalie
Hi Ordalie
It's called Susan's story.
Perhaps not one of my best though-a bit rambling.
I'll rewrite one I read a long time ago in a Janus one day.

Jimi

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 3 Nov 2013 22:09
I posted this thread a while ago, but I thought I would update it. I'm currently 2,000 words into a story inspired by this post on a teacher's message board. Not clear what she was wearing when the spanking took place, but I think we can all agree that using the wrong laundry bag and leaving your basket out are grave, grave offenses!

While I was student teaching a few years ago, I used the school pool to swim laps in the mornings. A few teachers and a lot of students on athletic teams would work out in the mornings too. It was a large high school and I may have encountered a student or two in the community shower who were in the class I student taught, but that was never an issue. I was only 20 years old at the time, and relatively young looking, and it was just generally assumed that I was a student.

There were some fairly strict rules enforced by the coaches concerning leaving your basket out, disposing of towels, etc. One morning I left my basket out and didn't put my towel in the correct laundry bag--both apparently no, no's! This was at a high school in Arkansas where corporal punishment is both allowed and
used frequently. One of the coaches watching from her office came out and informed me I had earned three swats with the paddle. It didn't immediately occur to me that as a student teacher I had some seniority over generic students that would have immunized me from typical discipline. To make a long story short, I did receive a paddling, and have never since broken any locker room rules!
[i][/i]

rollin
Male Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 4 Nov 2013 03:10
The challenge in a story like this is not the initial mistaken identity. The challenge is to make it into a situation in which the young woman must remain in character, that is, to be the young person that she is perceived to be even as events spiral out of control. In other words, there is some compelling reason why she cannot just say, "Oh no, I'm really...[whatever]." If you can do that, it can be a very clever set-up for a story. For example, maybe she is deliberately impersonating someone as a favor to a friend and it would be too awkward to give up the ruse. Only she had no idea that she would be thrust into a situation in which she is to be punished in some way. Or perhaps she dresses up young to fool someone or to gain admittance to some place and she quickly gets in over her head.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#20 | Posted: 4 Nov 2013 07:09
imreadonly2:
Two of these stories were featured in the short story contest. In THE BANNANA THIEF an adult woman is wrongly assumed to be a thieving teenager and is given a public spanking in the village market place.

In A LONG LUNCH a young professional woman picking up her niece dresses a little too casually and ends up sitting on the dreaded punishment bench outside the Principal's office.

WHERE ARE THOSE STORIES? I couldn't find them in your list!

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
chris37, DAdams, nick2911, tarzan, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9