The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Request: Ideas for Mistaken Identity / Mistaken for Being Younger Scenarios

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 Jan 2011 23:54
I have written a number of stories where an adult woman is mistaken for someone else, or is assumed to be younger than she is, and is subsequently spanked.

Two of these stories were featured in the short story contest. In THE BANNANA THIEF an adult woman is wrongly assumed to be a thieving teenager and is given a public spanking in the village market place.

In A LONG LUNCH a young professional woman picking up her niece dresses a little too casually and ends up sitting on the dreaded punishment bench outside the Principal's office.

These stories have gotten some good reviews, and several readers have asked me to continue the series. Here is my question:

Are there any instances where you (or your wife or girlfriend) were mistaken for someone younger, and were scolded or menaced by an authority figure in some way?

Perhaps your wife was dressed casually and in a way that made her appear to be younger. Perhaps she found herself standing amidst a group of much younger girls.

School scenarios seem to be especially popular, but I'm open to any ideas that will work, and which will make a good story.

I have already written one story, LIGHT UP NIGHT, inspired by a true story a reader sent me. I would like to try to write another, and would appreciate your help. Thank you!

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 00:06
Three things come to mind here, based on real life, though no spankings ensued. A colleague of mine, a student teacher, was once reprimanded for 'jumping the queue' in the dining hall because the supervisor thought he was a pupil.

The other two involve my daughter. We went out for a drink on her 27th birthday, and she was asked for id in the pub. (legal age here for drinking is 18)

On another occasion when she was in her early thirties, she was asked for id when buying a bottle of wine in the supermarket.

Oh what a lucky woman she is, to be thought so much younger than her years!

runcy
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 01:01
I have never EVER been mistaken for somone younger, but I am looking forward to more of your stories, Light Up Night is one of my faves on here.

Yours Tomas.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 02:13
When I was well into my 20's, I was still often mistaken for a teenager. In my first teaching job as a high school instructor, I was mistaken for a student several times those first few weeks until all of the faculty got to know me. During my planning period, disbelieving administrators would ask me for a hall pass or why I wasn't in the classroom (although I dressed like an adult!). For a pep rally we had at the start of the year, I did dress casually and that made it even harder! In one particular instance, I was scolded by the librarian (!) for being out of class, and she actually grabbed me by the arm when I went to try and leave for a meeting with a parent. But certainly no spanking resulted from any of my mistaken encounters!

Even into my mid-30's, I was always asked for my ID at bars or liquor stores. However, I think my age has finally caught up with me, now in my 40's--no one seems surprised when they find out my age anymore

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#5 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 02:25
A few years ago, shortly before my dreaded 40th birthday, I had been waiting in line in the supermaket for ages. When I finally reached the end of the queue, I was served by a rather grumpy looking woman, about 20years my senior. She processed all the items through the till and when she got to the 2 bottles of wine, she asked for my ID! Knowing that my only picture ID was my drivers licence which was in my car, I said "You're having me on right?" When she replied "No, I need to see your ID" I laughed and suggested that she purchase a very thick pair of spectacles. (Well I was feeling very frustrarted that I had to go all the way down to the carpark to collect my ID, I was already running late, and I needed the wine because I was having guests over for dinner.) The check-out assistant didn't seem very pleased with my reply, so I guess it was lucky for me that she didn't call her supervisor!! :p. Even though I knew that it was because of the woman's poor eye-sight, and maybe because I'm small in stature, I was still quite flattered!!

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 08:27
Thank you, Runcy, for your nice comments about LIGHT UP NIGHT. The first 3 paragraphs of the story are taken almost verbatim from a response someone sent me when I made this request on another board.

On a far less "realistic" note, fans of my reformatory stories and my "mistaken identity" stories will be pleased to know that I've submitted another adventure for the moderators review. An visiting American judge finds herself accidentally mistaken for a hooligan and is imprisoned briefly. After her identity is established she is offered release, but asks instead to stay and offer a formal plea for clemmency on Mercy Night, so that she might understand the feelings that the delinquents who face her in court experience.

'On Mercy Night I will stand in the shadow of the cane, and cast lots with the other delinquents, and face justice with them. Don't you see? It will be so dreadfully exciting!'

In many states the penalty for selling alcohol to minors is the loss of your license, so the rule is to card anyone who appears to be under 30. I was carded well into my thirties. Still, I thought Jools story might make for a good story, where a woman, after foolishly arguing with a clerk, realizes that she left her wallets and keys in her car. After failing to contact her husband (who is hosting a wine-less party) she spends the night at juvie, until her husband comes to retrieve her. Charges are dropped -- along with Jools pants - when her husband devises a novel way of proving to the clerk and store owner that Jool has learned her lesson!

I liked Linda's and Janie's stories of teachers being mistaken for students, particularly when the Librarian grabbed Janine by the arm when she tried to leave.

You mentioned your clothes, and I'd be curious to know what you were wearing that so convinced the Librarian that you were a student. Clothes make the woman (or in these cases, the girl), and I think they're a vitally important aspect of these situations.

How did the experience make you feel? Suprised? Embarrassed? Angry? Fearful? Excited? How did you interact with the librarian in the weeks that followed? Was the mistake ever mentioned again, or were you ever teased about it? Was it ever a consideration in your future wardrobe choices?

Thanks for the responses, and for all the details. I think the initial grounding in reality is what makes a good story great.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 16:08
imreadonly2:
You mentioned your clothes, and I'd be curious to know what you were wearing that so convinced the Librarian that you were a student. Clothes make the woman (or in these cases, the girl), and I think they're a vitally important aspect of these situations.

How did the experience make you feel? Suprised? Embarrassed? Angry? Fearful? Excited? How did you interact with the librarian in the weeks that followed? Was the mistake ever mentioned again, or were you ever teased about it? Was it ever a consideration in your future wardrobe choices?

imreadonly2

I'll send you a pop-up to answer your questions.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 16:34
Don't recall the name of it, but understand there was an old movie, where woman gets mistaken for her younger sister who is in a college sorority, and gets paddled by the sorority sisters.
Speaking of role reversal, I wrote a story once for Spankspot where a snippy, bratty young woman doctor gets spanked by an older veteran nurse(and also by her mother who had been best friends in school with the nurse).

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 20:03
The only real-life incident I can remember is that many years ago I was canvassing in an election. An attractive Indian-type girl answered the door and she looked about 15 to me. I asked if Mrs X was at home and she said, with a smile, "I am Mrs X!" I got the impression (1) she didn't mind and (2) I probably wasn't the first!

My story "Pushy Goes Back to School" features a young policewoman who visits a school to lecture the kids on being good and careful, gets parted from her uniform thanks to a series of improbable events and is then mistaken for the school troublemaker and is caned. Her protestations that she's a police officer are regarded as absolutely typical of the miscreant young woman's behaviour.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 4 Feb 2011 06:55
Thanks -- I did enjoy the PUSHY story, Barett Hunter. Thank you! "Home Alone" does have some possibilites too, more so if Mrs. X gets locked out in her bathrobe or something

I also think the buying alcohol idea has legs, particularly if the young woman forgets her wallet...

In terms of status, I wanted to let you know that Janie very kindly sent me some details of her school experiences, and I'm 3500 words into a story based on her wonderful letter. If she approves, I'll finish the rest. Coming soon to a fantasy near you!

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
Alef, Balor, davidrodg, derekjster, druidicone, rabbitrun, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9