library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

What authors did you enjoy when you first began reading spanking fiction?

Page  Page 10 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 8 9 10 11 12  ... 16 17 »»
thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#91 | Posted: 1 Feb 2016 20:32
Tiredny
This is my 2nd post to this thread, but another major author has NOT been mentioned (at least I believe he has not been mentioned). Now several have mentioned Janus and Blue Moon, but a big contributor to both was Richard Manton.

Am I the only one who appreciated his work?

Regards,
Tiredny

I will say that when I first started seeking out spanking literature in the early 1990s (that is, going beyond just pulling out books on parenting from library shelves) I did find several Blue Moon books in a downtown Dayton, Ohio adult bookstore - I was there to try out for College Jeopardy!, as it happened - and for some time several of Manton's titles were the dog-eared basis of my collection, along with a couple of old Janus "Correspondence Specials". Elaine Cox, Beauty and the Birch, La Vie Parisienne are some that come to mind. But I did note that sometimes Manton cut & paste whole paragraphs from one book to another.

I was unbelievably happy to discover usenet soon afterwards. Although I never had an email account with the double-blind anon.penet.fi mail server, I was certainly familiar with several of the authors at that time. I printed out many of the stories I found on alt.sex.stories and then alt.sex.spanking and soc.sexuality.spanking, but they were lost to purges over the years. Now with thumb drives and TrueCrypt, I feel more comfortable that my little collection will stay discreet.

I still have quite a few stories that I would love to see on the LSF someday but the authors are probably lost to anonymity:

J L (jenny l) - lots of quick, but intense, M/f or F/f scenes
BeckyLynn
Soft Tears (author of the "Cedar Ridge" series)
Perry Fowler
Lurking Dragon
The Wickerts
AnnieFanny13
Quixotoes
Many others who are in Laura's Spanking Corner

And I am happy to see so many authors on LSF that I read long before on A.S.S/S.S.S - Beth, Grace, John Benson, Goodgulf, KFR, Bendover, JuanOneOne, Flogmaster, Daria.

ruehe555
Male Member

Germany
#92 | Posted: 7 Mar 2016 00:00
Laura's Spanking Corner was my first spanking internet reading, but the other ones probably spankings in children books.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#93 | Posted: 10 Mar 2016 00:34
I found The Pearl in my parents' closet. I sometimes wonder if it actually shaped me, as I had only the vaguest tendencies in this direction prior to that, and an awful lot of my buttons still line up with that work.

I wonder if it's still available in hard copy ...

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#94 | Posted: 12 Mar 2016 22:59
JessicaK

Yes, you can still obtain hard copies of "The Pearl". See

http://www.amazon.com/The-Pearl-Voluptuous-Underground-Victorian/dp/0394171268

I just happen to have both paperback and digital versions of this lengthy publication.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#95 | Posted: 13 Mar 2016 04:38
And here I thought you were all talking about the Steinbeck novel, and I wondered how I didn't remember it the same way.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#96 | Posted: 14 Mar 2016 02:23
I would totally buy the digital copy. Too much of a coward to own the hard copy, heh.

Yes, the day they assign this in 10th grade English will be an interesting day indeed. It could double as social history, and as a seminal text in gender theory, doubtless.

Roni
Female Member

USA
#97 | Posted: 16 Sep 2016 02:45
My first taste was in the old paperback romance novels...loved Caroline Faulkner & Johanna Lindsey
then of course they took the spankings out...
luckily that was when the internet came about!

Found Our Castle first & LOVED stories written by Saradora
then found Spanking Classics & loved stories written by Canadian Girl...aka Pagan, & a few others.
Was hoping to find their stories here so I could rediscover them...

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#98 | Posted: 18 Jan 2017 08:14
When desperately scrolling around on the Internet for any trace of my kink I happened to surf into DJ Black's homepage a few years back and was spellbound, finally realizing that I was not alone. That also got me started to try to write my own story and submitting it to Black. I even got a very kind reply discussing the mass of obvious flaws of my story. I was also given some kind support, pointing me in the direction of the LSF. It took me yet another while to reach that far, but here I am. So I guess you can say that my first favorite author is Black, even though it was also the only one I knew of back then.

jsanon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#99 | Posted: 18 Jan 2017 18:54
I rarely visit this site but today happened to look over this topic and was pleased to see a post by WOOZ, the only person who seems to remember the "Spirit." That's me, under one of several pseudonyms I have used. I no longer write stories because I think I have written every verse and story that is in me, but I hope a few others look, now and then, at jsanon to find those old stories/verses posted under other names on Laura's Spanking Corner, and in old Sassy Bottom magazines, and elsewhere. I loved so many authors back then that I can't list them all, but I particularly enjoyed the badly formatted and crudely written stories about "Cordova," which always began with "DISCLAMIOR**" They were written by Wild Bill, or Brian, and even though the format was bad and the stories endless, they captured all of my adolescent fantasies about humiliation and pants being pulled down and increasing severity and so on.

jsanon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#100 | Posted: 18 Jan 2017 18:59
One more comment: I met "Laura," long ago, when he was transitioning to she. Brave to do that back then. If she is still around, I hope she is well and happy; her site was ground-breaking for its day, as were the wonderful magazines and art of "Sassy Bottoms."

Page  Page 10 of 17: «« 1 2  ... 8 9 10 11 12  ... 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
chillingworth, demonhunter, dund93, john4, myrkassi, phillipuk, smorboll, terabit
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9