LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

story suggestion: Dambusters...

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
ErikSisd
Male Member

Wales
#1 | Posted: 16 May 2013 21:07
Do any of you spanking-period-romance writers fancy having a go at a play on the Dambusters story? Look at the elements already there for you:

- its the 70th anniversary this year
- the original raid was called "Operation Chastise" - I kid you not!
- uniforms are involved
- it all happened in a more spanking-friendly era
- there are water-works / things being breached
- there are things "bouncing" around and off the "targets"

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 16 May 2013 21:16
I think that too many died; both very brave flyers on the raid and probably civilians as a result of the flooding to
treat it in this way.
My old barber's son died in the raid BTW

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 16 May 2013 21:45
I'm going to give Erik the benefit of the doubt on this one and say that he is either too young or somehow desensitized to realise how inappropriate this suggestion is.
In his defense, there has been at least one programme that saw the funnier side of the war, but even that made me less than comfortable.
You're right Jimsim, too many brave men and innocent civilians as well as forced labourers died as a result of this raid for us to make light of it.
However, I'm sure Erik meant no harm.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 16 May 2013 22:09
Afarid I am not familiar with the event in question, assume it happened, from the date, in WWII.
By a program on the funnier side of the war, was that a reference to the 1960s show Hogan's Heroes?

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 16 May 2013 23:10
Redskinluver:
By a program on the funnier side of the war, was that a reference to the 1960s show Hogan's Heroes?

I was talking about 'Allo Allo'.
I had forgotten all about 'Hogan's Heroes' but can still remember the catchphrase.
" I see nothing".
Wow Redskin, that takes me back.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 May 2013 23:33
I used to have a science teacher at high school. He was Austrian, but was drafted into Hitler's Army. He got sent to the Russian Front and actually won the Iron Cross for bravery. Basically he did what he did to survive, nothing more, it wasn't something he was proud of and he didn't like to talk about it. The only reason he told classes about the cross was because it was common knowledge throughout the school and he reasoned that until he told the story (briefly I might add) that he'd be pestered about it and wouldn't get any work done, so he thought it best to get it out of the way as soon as possible. His favourite TV show was Hogan's Heroes, he had nothing but contempt for the Nazis, and I think part of the reason he liked the show was because it took the piss out of them. I think he may have felt the same about 'Allo 'Allo, which I always found a very funny show. Officer Crabtree's accent still makes me laugh. I had a friend with a French background and we always used to greet each other with: 'Good Moaning!'

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 17 May 2013 00:03
To begin with, not all German's were Nazi's amd not all Nazi's were German's.
To win the Iron Cross on the Russian front is an incredible feat and he should have been very proud indeed.
I found 'Allo Allo' uncomfortable because it was a British programme laughing at the French.
To be a part of the Maquis was indescribably dangerous and an astonishingly brave thing to do.
Having said all that, I must confess to wishing Helga would take me in hand.
And yes, I found Herr Flick hilarious but still had a voice in the back of my head saying "You shouldn't be laughing at this."
As you can see I'm trying really hard not to be hypocritical about this but am failing miserably.
However, connecting the Dambuster's raid with a fictional spanking site is, for me at least, not acceptable.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 May 2013 00:27
tysout:
However, connecting the Dambuster's raid with a fictional spanking site is, for me at least, not acceptable.

It's lucky you're not running this library or our freedom of speech would be seriously curtailed!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 17 May 2013 00:36
I used to also love the little German officer from the first couple of seasons, how whenever one of the others would shout Heil Hitler, he would shout Klop! immediately after. 'Allo 'Allo was a very clever show. The way they had the accents done was hilarious. You could tell what nationality someone was by their overdone and ridiculously accented English. I always wondered if Herr Flick and Helga spanked each other and there were those stories about Yvette and the wet celery stick and the German officers, too.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 17 May 2013 01:30
I've read some good spanking stories set in WWII. I could see a scientist spanking a girl then noticing how each smack sends waves across her cheeks and using that as inspiration for the bouncing bomb.

If we can write stories about evacuees being spanked, spanking during blackouts, as bombs are falling, for civilians interacting with military types, and countless others set in the backdrop of WII (or any other war) then I can't see an issue with one set around a mission.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 6
Alef, danjackson84, dash13uk, hankypanky, jenjen0211, lintbunny, MiaKat, Omegalodon, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9