LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

F/M Spanking Story Challenge 2017

Page  Page 6 of 12: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 11 12 »»
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#51 | Posted: 13 Feb 2017 21:45
What I remember from the last F/M challenge discussion thread is someone claiming you could take any old M/F story and just swap the genders, and some folks submitting bad counterexample paragraphs

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#52 | Posted: 13 Feb 2017 22:14
Alef:
Not prejudices, but preferences

You took the words right out of my mouth NO prejudice towards Miss Thrashbottom, who I'm certain does not lack for willing victims.

RosieRad:
someone claiming you could take any old M/F story and just swap the genders, and some folks submitting bad counterexample paragraphs

That sounds hilarious! Or so I thought, until I tried this thought experiment using two of my own stories, and had to make a run for the toilet to vomit.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#53 | Posted: 13 Feb 2017 23:14
Burgundy:
CrimsonKidCK:
then you won't mind having a 'serious discussion' about your earlier remarks with this Library's beloved disciplinarian, Miss Thrashbottom

Um, is there a Mister Thrashbottom? I'll have him...

Ahhhh, I don't believe so, therefore I've taken care of it for you, "Becky," so don't worry your pretty little head about it.

Of course, given my own spanking gender orientation, my motive may have been something less than "noble"...

--C.K.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#54 | Posted: 14 Feb 2017 00:00
From last year's thread, on the topic of "just change the names and pronouns":

CrimsonKidCK:
"With her boyfriend's heavy, pendulous breasts contributing to his delectable derriere remaining upthrust over her knee, Miss Strict carefully raised the tight miniskirt above his waist with her left hand while her right one swiftly lowered the lace-trimmed, sheer pink panties to tangle around his kneehollows. Although his milky smooth nether globes were quivering with dread apprehension, the woman was aware that the pink lips of her lover's 'honey pot' were moist with erotic arousal."

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 14 Feb 2017 00:18
RosieRad:
CrimsonKidCK:
"With her boyfriend's heavy, pendulous breasts contributing to his delectable derriere remaining upthrust over her knee, Miss Strict carefully raised the tight miniskirt above his waist with her left hand while her right one swiftly lowered the lace-trimmed, sheer pink panties to tangle around his kneehollows. Although his milky smooth nether globes were quivering with dread apprehension, the woman was aware that the pink lips of her lover's 'honey pot' were moist with erotic arousal."

So?! Anything wrong with silicon enhanced cross-dressing, half-way through sex-change surgery, gender-confused persons?! I'm only asking. Well, from that segment, I think such a story would produce many more laughs than the average post...

I just wrote that to get my 100th entry...

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 14 Feb 2017 11:20
Yes this is going to be a challenge for me as well. I've submitted a few F/M stories but I've never felt as confident about how well they'll be received as x/F stories. It's something like Goldilocks; I just can't get a good feel in my head for whether it's too much, not enough or just right. I've got an F/M story that was just loaded but it's more a comedy/shock value story than a serious piece, and would need to be 4 times longer to meet the Challenge criteria. But the point of the Challenge is to challenge yourself, so I'll weed through my file of lost plots and see if there's something I can tweak for the occasion.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#57 | Posted: 14 Feb 2017 21:16
Shocking that anyone wouldn't like a good F/m story.

medici
Male Author

England
#58 | Posted: 15 Feb 2017 17:17
Curious that we don't get this much 'discussion' when the Challenge is for M/F or F/F stories.

I get the impression that there are some people here who would rather there not be F/M or M/M stories on this wonderful site.

Personally I don't like M/M stories or stories involving young children - I don't rail about it, I just avoid reading them where possible.
I have written M/F stories and read many, though I prefer F/M. Does that make me weird or open-minded??

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#59 | Posted: 23 Feb 2017 01:37
CrimsonKidCK:
However, at the end of her next turned-in assignment in his class, she had written a "short, six-word rhetorical question from a well-known work of American literature."

That might have been just a touch subtle, even for those of us familiar with the piece

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#60 | Posted: 23 Feb 2017 03:30
Wow...this is pretty tough for me. Most of my stuff is F/F but I loved the last challenge (Telling tales) and I have been an absolute unproductive slug from a writing standpoint for some time here so this gives me the kick in the butt I need to start typing and it truly fits the bill of a 'challenge' for me so I am looking forward to it! Now I only wish I had seen this days ago so I would not have to rush my output. Ah...who am I kidding the extra few days would not improve my output anyway! Oh, and I have nothing against F/M...I just don't often think along those lines.

Page  Page 6 of 12: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 11 12 »»

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
cvsasho, Hoddle, rickf, vorriongarion, WhiteWhale7
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9