F/M Spanking Story Challenge 2017

Page  Page 5 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 10 11 12 »»
Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#41 | Posted: 12 Feb 2017 19:33
kerrsutherland:
The forum exploded as well with negativity

I hope my tongue-in-cheek posts about gag reflexes weren't taken as real negativity - I wasn't trying to be mean! (I didn't know this challenge had previously produced negativity -- why the hell??)

As someone who loves to write M/F and F/M equally and could enjoy pretty much any pairing in a story, I'm not in a position to make fun of anyone's freakiness...

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#42 | Posted: 12 Feb 2017 20:09
flopsybunny

And vice versa as well, why not? I could imagine a story when a male turned female spanks a female turned male, something like that: F(M)/M(F). If you read the rejuve series started by Lurking Dragon, the criminals were rejuved not only to their own gender.

I could write a M/F story and once written transform it into F/M but from experience I know it wouldn't work unless the spankee would be a child like in the rejuve series which is forbidden by the rules. Many years ago I tried to do it with an excellent gay spanking story but I failed miserably. So I'll pass this time.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 12 Feb 2017 20:45
KJM:
And vice versa as well, why not? I could imagine a story when a male turned female spanks a female turned male, something like that: F(M)/M(F). If you read the rejuve series started by Lurking Dragon, the criminals were rejuved not only to their own gender.

Well, in the "Melody" series, certain male criminals who had committed violent crimes, especially sexual ones, were rejuved as females via intentional "y repression," yet I'd venture that most Penitatas (criminal) rejuves retained their own genders, as did the other types. (However, "y repression" sometimes occurred accidentally during rejuvenation, while some limited emergency rejuve chambers resulted in all males treated within them ending up as girls.)

Plus I don't believe that females were ever transformed into boys via rejuvenation; the gender alteration went only male-to-female.

Still, the changing of genders is hardly unknown as a science-fiction or fantasy theme, it could certainly be employed within this current Challenge, I'd venture...

--C.K.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 12 Feb 2017 22:08
kerrsutherland:
The forum exploded as well with negativity.

Just wanted to point out as well that my comments were not meant to be negative, just to underline my own sad inability to perform in this praiseworthy genre. I do hope however that the experienced F/M writers close ranks on this one and make it memorable an occasion. I'll be cheering you on from a distance, promise!

Guy
Male Author

USA
#45 | Posted: 12 Feb 2017 23:42
Glagla:
I do hope however that the experienced F/M writers close ranks on this one and make it memorable an occasion. I'll be cheering you on from a distance, promise!

Okay, but why just the "experienced" ones? Why not include the rest of us also? You see, one purpose of our "Challenges" is contained right in the name, it's supposed to be a "challenge".

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 13 Feb 2017 00:19
Guy:
Okay, but why just the "experienced" ones?

Uhn, sorry again, didn't mean to exclude anyone or discourage anyone. Can now just everybody except me do write an entry?!

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#47 | Posted: 13 Feb 2017 00:33
Guy:
Okay, but why just the "experienced" ones?

I think glagla doth protest too much. I think he's been just faking it all this time, and is secretly sitting on a veritable mountain of F/M literature, biding his time to submit it all at once to this challenge, in order to overwhelm the rest of us slowpokes who are only able to send in one measly story.

Okay, now I've made myself really curious. I really want to read an F/M story written by a die-hard everything-else-makes-me-barf M/F writer. Any volunteers?

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#48 | Posted: 13 Feb 2017 17:26
Burgundy:
I think glagla doth protest too much. I think he's been just faking it all this time, and is secretly sitting on a veritable mountain of F/M literature

Unfortunately I have to state that that can be nothing but a sad delusion in your wettest dreams, even if I wouldn't mind being that multi-talented a person

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 13 Feb 2017 17:46
The previous F/M Story Writing Challenge produced a few comments by individual writers to the effect that they wouldn't be participating, which nobody appeared to be seriously bothered over--that's how I recall the reaction anyway.

"Exploded with negativity," that I don't recollect at all, rather I mostly remember there being some light-hearted 'back-and-forth' about the difference between F/M and M/F spanking-oriented stories.

So if you weren't "trying to be mean," then you won't mind having a 'serious discussion' about your earlier remarks with this Library's beloved disciplinarian, Miss Thrashbottom, in her private study, hmmmm...??

--C.K.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#50 | Posted: 13 Feb 2017 21:07
Glagla
Not prejudices, but preferences.

Page  Page 5 of 12: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 10 11 12 »»

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 12
Backbeat, jimlad, keitho54, mrdonkey182, Odysseus600, Omegalodon, pic7, Shadowdancer, shodsac
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9