The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Theft Story Challenge 2014

Page  Page 5 of 13: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 11 12 13 »»
robbie
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 2 Feb 2014 10:22
indeed I hope the group is very broad minded. I did have a thought though, imagine a new member turning up and the first thing is you and your spanking story. Could be the start of a whole new friendship!

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 2 Feb 2014 14:08
canadianspankee:
In these Challenges I do not have a group to submit any ideas or stories to. How in the world does one get such a group?

I don't have a group, but there are some individuals with whom I discuss my stories sometimes. Unfortunately, as far as the Challenge goes, most of them are here. I think that is one reason I have had such trouble writing this one. I'm driving my poor vanilla friend crazy with it. She doesn't get the spanking part, but she can tell me if it makes sense.
I think a writing group would be so much fun, but so much pressure. I have never looked for one, but maybe I will work up the nerve someday.

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 5 Feb 2014 05:10
robbie:
indeed I hope the group is very broad minded...

I definitely am! I've got 'em on my mind all the time! (Ducking and running for cover. No offense, ladies.)

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#44 | Posted: 5 Feb 2014 12:08
There tend to be writing groups in most major cities in the UK at least. But you need to see what kind of feedback they give and how tolerant they are likely to be of "edgy" submissions!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#45 | Posted: 9 Feb 2014 06:42
Now the admins have confirmed 38 entries and another few days to go...great work everyone. Keep reading, writing and sending in those stories for the Challenge. Most important though is that you have fun

CS

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 9 Feb 2014 18:59
canadianspankee:
Now the admins have confirmed 38 entries and another few days to go...great work everyone. Keep reading, writing and sending in those stories for the Challenge. Most important though is that you have fun

I've another 5 waiting to be loaded... and there tends to be a bunch of last minute entries which usually arrive about 2 mins before the deadline (not too mention a couple that roll in a couple of hours after).

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#47 | Posted: 13 Feb 2014 00:10
Hey...we now have .... 50 ....on the list! With those last minute entries now likely very close to being finished I can see us adding another ten or more to the list. Great work for those that have submitted and hurry your butts up for those who are still writing and rewriting and rewriting...LOL

CS

penmask
Male Author

USA
#48 | Posted: 13 Feb 2014 04:58
Finally finished my entry (for better or worse).

spankingtheatre
Male Author

England
#49 | Posted: 13 Feb 2014 19:24
I've just submitted mine too! Very much looking forward to reading a lot of brand new stories, and very curious to see how everyone else has interpreted the subject theme...

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 14 Feb 2014 00:11
Just under 24 hours to go. Let's see now... does anybody have any good story ideas?

Page  Page 5 of 13: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ... 11 12 13 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
blkspnkr, faygrim, hydegreen, lintbunny, sks089
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9