The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Well done you Poetess!!

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 19:42
for Flopsy ... acknowledgement, as if 'twere needed, of your amazingly creative and comic imagination.

for Februs - sigh ... he comes, he sees, he conquers ... like stealing candy from kids ... go start your own contest, why don't you? Oh .... you did!

Well done everyone, and big thanks to all the commenters too.

edb
Male Author

Spain
#22 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 19:50
TEM is correct; well done to both of you.

I can see one crate of sherry wasn't sufficient – will twelve crates of whisky give me a better chance next time?

Seriously, many congrats, not only to you both, but to all the poets who had the temerity to enter the comp. It was a sterling effort from all concerned with a remarkably high standard, and all deserve a well deserved pat on the back.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#23 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 19:59
Congratulations to all winners and runners-up - indeed to all who entered the contest. Well done, everyone!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 9 Jun 2011 03:55
flopsybunny:
It was fun, and we're all winners

Of course, one of us is a LAST PLACE winner (not to boast or anything). But at least it was fun.

mati
Female Member

Germany
#25 | Posted: 9 Jun 2011 10:46
njrick:
Of course, one of is a LAST PLACE winner (not to boast or anything). But at least it was fun.

I still can't believe that! My congrats to all of the winners, who surely deserve the laurel and to whom I gave a lot of points too. But that this beautiful poem didn't reach more attention is puzzling. Maybe somebody wants to listen to the wonderfull original from e.e. cummings. It helps to recognise how well done the spanker adaptation is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLCisOgvzBs

For me your poem is definitely a benefit in the library shelves, especially if it would be possible to have the audio version of it.

blimp
Male Author

England
#26 | Posted: 9 Jun 2011 11:44
Anyone Lived In A Pretty How Town has surely never been read so beautifully! Thanks for the link Mati. It is now on my bookmarks! Great poem!

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#27 | Posted: 9 Jun 2011 17:10
flopsybunny:
The 2 F's ... I bet there is a rude word lurking there somewhere Many thanks for the congratulations, but even bigger thanks go to everyone

flopsybunny

Any resemblence of the 2 F's to a film starring Robert de Niro and Dustin Hoffman is purely coincidental....

nibra
Male Author

England
#28 | Posted: 10 Jun 2011 08:10
As one who entered for fun, and found it, so many congratulations to Flopsy and all the almost winners. An excellent idea that bore delicious fruit. Thanks. Nancy

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 15
BashfulBob, derekjster, Essexotk, Geoffrey, kid, myrkassi
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9