LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / LSF News /

Well done you Poetess!!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 02:43
Congrats to Flopsy and Februs! I enjoyed reading it all.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 04:03
Congratulations to all the winners! All two of them. Very impressive work. And thanks to all that left comments so I can hear what all the rest of you perv's think. Super Grin!

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#13 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 04:05
Februs:
unless of course we tie him to a chair

My question is "would one chair be enough?". I don't know Blimp well but Pink Angel says his butt is REALLY BIG, so back to my question...is one chair enough?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 04:17
canadianspankee:
I don't know Blimp well but Pink Angel says his butt is REALLY BIG. is one chair enough

cs! Stop picking on blimp! (everyone knows that's the Pink one's job)

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#15 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 04:46
njrick:
cs! Stop picking on blimp! (everyone knows that's the Pink one's job)

NJ, I am not picking on Blimp, I barely know the great gentleman, I was just trying to protect the library basement from harm. I have always been taught to listen to the people in charge, so when Pink Angel says Blimp has a big butt, in my mind it is not to question, but merely to assume I have been told the truth. Pink Angel would not lie about Mr Blimp would she....I never would have thought that.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#16 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 04:50
Congratulations to the very well deserved winners and runners up ... all extremely well written poems and amongst my personal faves. I agree that there were so many excellent entries submitted. The poetry contest has been a fun and challenging way for writers to try their hands at a different genre of writing.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#17 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 09:04
Well done everyone who entered the contest and a double well done to the winners and runners up

Now you all know why we don't let Febs out of the IT room, as you've seen what happens when he does write!! We shall be keeping him locked up from now on though

There were some brill entries and it was a fun contest!

corncrake
Female Author

Scotland
#18 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 09:30
Very many congratulations to flopsy and Februs!

All the winning and running-up entries were amazing

The entire entry was of a wonderfully high standard
and I certainly enjoyed reading each and every one!
Thank you, all

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 15:54
As one who didn't even make the runners up, many congrats to the 2 F's who not only organised the contest but also arranged to be the outright winners! There were many laughs to be had in the offerings which is what it was all about.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 8 Jun 2011 18:00
Lincoln:
many congrats to the 2 F's who not only organised the contest but also arranged to be the outright winners!

The 2 F's ... I bet there is a rude word lurking there somewhere

Many thanks for the congratulations, but even bigger thanks go to everyone who participated, as a writer or a reader. It was fun, and we're all winners

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 14
Alef, Berksblade2, Essexotk, stuartray, yuntsuchen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9