LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Why I like "The Spanking Library" Blog

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 24 Feb 2011 13:05
During the past few days, I have made a number of visits to this wonderful and beautiful library. I can truly say, I have been treated like a king. While the outside world is somewhat in upheavel. You have allowed me to be relaxed with, by reading the works of 'spanking author's that I enjoy. You have given me the opportunity to make appropriate comments upon their work, plus, have my say on other 'spanking ' matters. Of course another plus for this "Spanking Library" blog is its hours that it is open. This being 24 hours, 7 days a week. I believe no other library can make such a claim. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. "Spanking Library", long may you reign.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#2 | Posted: 24 Feb 2011 20:53
Well put sixofthebest and my sentiments also. This library is a rather special place and although I am still a relative `newbie` I have a strong sense of belonging. Great stories, a lively forum and lots of comments made to add interest and a bit of spice here and there. What more could a dyed in the wool spanko ask for ? I wish I had the skill of a good writer to be able to put my thoughts into one neat, clever sentence but alas I do not and ramble on far too long at times but I know what I mean, I think ! Yes, the Spanking Library is my Theatre of Dreams.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 24 Feb 2011 22:11
In all the years I've been cruising the 'net and finding various places that host spanking fiction I have to admit that the Library is head and shoulders the best.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 24 Feb 2011 23:41
First and foremost this is a great place for spanking fiction. It is also one place where I haven't seen little cliques, and attempts to drum out of people with the 'wrong' ideas. I don't know exactly HOW it all came about, but I think that credit has to go first and foremost to Februs, flopsy and crew.

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 00:04
Seegee:
I have to admit that the Library is head and shoulders the best.

It is, I agree entirely, though Haley's yahoo group spankingfiction is very good and was the best place to post for years. MMSA is nice place to post as well, with lot's of interesting discussion on the forum.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 00:37
The Library of Spanking Fiction is heaven for an avid reader such as myself. I have been able to read stories, talk to authors, and poke fun at a very nice group of people. Thanks to all the authors and library staff.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 01:07
anitalynn:
and poke fun at a very nice group of people

I happily endorse this fine sentiment

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 01:45
Thank you one and all, for answering my heartfelt sentiment of "Why I like the Spanking Library. It feel's good to be among 'spanking enthusiasts, who love a good warming story, and all the other joyful aspects, that relate to spankings. It warms my heart, and I am sure some other's their bottoms, that 'spanko's, are a unique community. It is ironic that while the world outside, tries to solve it's many problems, we as 'spanko's seem to be united in our love for our 'fetish'.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 07:16
flopsybunny:
anitalynn:
and poke fun at a very nice group of people

I happily endorse this fine sentiment

And I second that!!!!!!
Especially a few Hussy's that hang out here and of course our beloved Pink Angel.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 07:46
sixofthebest:
It is ironic that while the world outside, tries to solve it's many problems, we as 'spanko's seem to be united in our love for our 'fetish'.

Sorry to post twice in a row but this was a great comment. I just wish there was more time. I still have to finish all the contest stories; the 'latest loaded' list has so much good stuff on it tonight as well I despair of getting to the ones I want to try; not to mention promises to read and comment on certain works like Goodgulf's 'Chronicles of Bamber' that I need to finish. So much good stuff here. If I drown in it all it will be a good way to go! Grin!

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
aka, Banjo, byrd, donaldo, druidicone, jadoma, Siergiej345
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9