LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Why I like "The Spanking Library" Blog

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
saetana
Female Member

England
#31 | Posted: 3 Mar 2011 19:32
I found this site via a link from the Informed Consent BDSM website, it was about the 4th site I'd checked out for BDSM fiction and the only one where I bothered to read more than a couple of paragraphs, and I'm still here several hundred stories later. Such a great idea, having a site purely dedicated to this kind of fiction, that is not covered in adverts for adult services or other distracting media. There seems to be quite a few different nationalities using the site as well which makes for a nice mix of people and the forum is a friendly place. Great sit

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#32 | Posted: 3 Mar 2011 20:21
Linda:
Hmmm ... better than nothing, and certainly better than the American stuff, but it can't beat Scotch

I will cede place to no-one in praise of the Scottish single malts: O Balblair, Bladnoch, Lochnagar; Clynelish, Glenfarclas, Lagavulin; O Springbank, Oban, Highland Park...though the Welsh Penderyn is a serious contender. However, once the Holy Land of the Single Malt is abandoned, a Northern Irish Black Bush or Southern Irish Tullamore Dew would get my vote alongside the best of Scottish blends.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 23 Oct 2018 02:40
Perusing old forum posts while in search of something else, I found this old gem which is worth bumping to the top. With many (not all) of the respondents thus far having dispersed in various directions, I hope the current membership endorses the sentiments expressed herein.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 14
anpedant, druidicone, falstaff101, maroonraider, profken, rebeccafox, sheep, swizz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9