The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Why I like "The Spanking Library" Blog

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 11:14
blimp:
Seegee: I have to admit that the Library is head and shoulders the best.

Shouldn't that be bottoms the best?

Yes, it's a marvellous place, good-natured, efficient and varied. Expect the UK Government to be approaching us asking if we'd like to run some ordinary libraries in our spare time for free.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#12 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 22:02
For amateur authors who write just for fun it's the best place I've encountered. The communication channels, the browsing features, the display of statistics all speaks of a first rate design. Februs should be proud and I'm certainly grateful. There is no other site I know of that provides so much author-reader interaction and that is crucial for writers who are not trying to sell anything but who just want to entertain. It's also nice that we have been able to avoid (knock on wood) the flame wars that have ruined so many other places.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 00:25
I can only echo and reinforce the previous comments. Rollin is absolutely correct.
I used to write on Flaming Cheeks - having been encouraged by the much missed Alex Birch, (one of the greats of this genre). After his sad death it was clear that the heart had left FC.
I was delighted to find Spanking Library, and it has become my second home - taking up far too much of my time.
Many thanks to Februs, Flopsy, at al for making it such a success.

ordalie
Female Member

France
#14 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 06:25
jimisim:
I was delighted to find Spanking Library, and it has become my second home-taking up far too much of my time.

Same for me! Hours fly by and I have to lecture, scold and finally kick myself to attend to others matters. I usually need many kicks.

kephren
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 26 Feb 2011 20:41
Although having been a spanking story writer for many many years I am still relatively new to this wonderful site both as author and reader, and I can say without a moment's hesitation that in my humble opinion this library is by far the best spanking story site on the web today. I also completely agree with everything Rollin said in his post I also write and read purely for the pleasure of interacting with like minded people, and nowhere else can a reader or author so easily form new friendships, discover new stories, and get instant feedback positive or otherwise to one's own work.

The range of statistics available to both readers and authors is mind blowing, and all credit to the hard work and efficiency Februs, Flopsy and all their fantastic helpers obviously put into this library. I am still busily checking and loading much of my own earlier work, as well as writing new material at the same time. I am also devoting some time each day to reading new material by as many of the other excellent authors as I can and will over the coming months be able to give positive feedback to their great talent.

I have already made many new friends both with readers and authors and I sincerely hope to make many more over the coming months.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 27 Feb 2011 03:04
I don't know how hard this is to do, but would there be any way to make a chat room here? Be really nice to have the occasional real time chat with some of the authors and readers of the Library.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 27 Feb 2011 03:05
Seegee:
but would there be any way to make a chat room here?

The forum sort of serves as a chat room. There have been at least some occasions where a discussion really took off.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 27 Feb 2011 16:00
Let me add my own accolades to the site. It is one of the best, may to grow. Best thing is that it has something for everyone's taste. Whether you like M/F,F/F,whatever you will find it here. And there is no one saying "we don't want stories of a particular orientation."
Maybe my brain is slow today, but what is this "MMSA" that wasmentioned?

blimp
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 27 Feb 2011 17:42
www.malespank.net not to everyones taste of course, mostly M/M but some F/M

Guy
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 27 Feb 2011 18:10
barretthunter:
Expect the UK Government to be approaching us asking if we'd like to run some ordinary libraries in our spare time for free.

Yes! That's exactly what we need. Something for our librarians to do in their spare time.

Guy

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 13
cdrpat, Eva, mihaispk, Nightshadow, Seegee, SmitheeK, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9