LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV Shows that needed Spankings

Page  Page 1 of 17: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Nov 2010 15:56
A good thread on here about spankings on TV. Occurred to me that there are a lot of shows where spankings would have been a great addition.
Rather than mix these in with shows that featured actual spankings, thought I'd start a new one for hypothetical spankings.
Here are a few of my favorites.

1, Baywatch. Had it all, sexy girls in skimpy swimsuits displaying a lot of bare cheek very often,bad or bratty behavior, so on. What a pity none of those guards got spanked until their bottoms were the color of those red suits.
While I am sure we love the idea of seeing Pamela Anderson getting spanked, there are some others. One is Erika Eleniak who played Shauni the first couple seasons. She was a spoiled blonde California princess who could get really bratty with her boyfriend sometimes. He was a tough ex-Phillie street kid, been well suited to put her over his knee.
On the first ep of the show Mitch told her she had to change suits, because the one-piece she was wearing was so skimpy there was no place to attach a guard patch. And her attitude was that lifeguarding was a great way to get to hang out on the beach with her friends. And then she gave Jill the other guard she was teamed with problems. She so needed a spanking, preferably in her skimpy suit.
At times, would have loved to have seen Mitch spank his bitchy ex-wife(like might have happened on TV of days past). And Summer(Nicole Eggert) getting a spanking from her Mom when she was strutting around in those very highcut one-pieces she favored when not in guard uniform. I could go on, but maybe others have some Baywatch Babes they'd like to nominate.

2.Charlies Angels- Any of them, but especially Cheryl Ladd. She always seemed to be appearing in a pair of cheeky short-shorts or scanty bikini on the show.
Not a spanking, but a fun moment. In an episode season 2 the girls were in Hawaii and Cheryl had to do her investigation "undercover" so to speak at a nude beach!
Later she is talking with the other two and sits down. She jumps right back and exclaims "sunburn"! So we know what happened when she was at the nude beach. Well, we could say that a woman who gets sunburned on her ass got spanked by Mother Nature!

3. Dukes of Hazzard- Why Daisy never got spanked over those shorts of hers -by anyone, male ,female, who cares, is a mystery and a shame.

4. Xena Warrior Princess- The first episode has her talking with her mother(Darien Takle) about how she has brought shame and sorrow on her family. In the end they are reconciled. But I like to imagine a scene occurring where the mighty Warrior Princess is lying across her mother's knees receiving a very hard maternal spanking with a hairbrush. Leather skirt up, and after a warm-up on those tight shorts she wore under it, getting it bare. Talk about a hot scene-Xena getting taken over her Mom's lap and spanked on her bare bottom! And a scene afterwards where she is leading her horse, either not willing or not able to sit on the saddle.
Of course there is the alternative of Xena doing the spanking herself. In fact I read a story on a site called Amazon Trails (now gone) where she spanks Gabrielle when she releases the Titans and endangers everyone.
I would have had her spank Meg who often impersonated her and caused all sorts of problems. Or Aphrodite(Alexandra Tydings) who with her scheming and big ego often caused problems. And anyone who has seen the show knows that the outfit she wore would have been great for her to have been spanked in.
And speaking of spank-friendly outfits, there were those the Amazons wore. I particular there was this one bratty Amazon queen called Varia(Tsianna Joelson) who was always causing trouble, once even trying to shoot Gabrielle with an arrow, In one scene she and Xena got into a real catfight. How I so longed to see Xena pin her in position and give her a blistering spanking on her naked bottom cheeks.
Might mention that I once wrote a Xena gets spanked story for Spanking Classics, March 2006. May be still there if anyone cares to check.

These are only a few shows I have thought of. Hope others here respond with their own favorites in this theme, or have further ideas on those I listed.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 7 Nov 2010 18:58
How about Star Trek? Mr. Spock would be well qualified to give spankings to members of the crew who misbehave. Because spankings are supposed *not* to be given in anger - right? And Mr. Spock was the only officer on the ship who had no emotions - right?

But it would be more fun to watch that all-American he-man Captain Kirk give Uhuru a bare-bottom spanking - instead of just seeing Mr. Spock give the same Uhuru a dispassionate spanking! After all - what is exciting about a *dispassionate* spanking? The Star Fleet could just as well use a high-technology spanking robot!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 7 Nov 2010 19:02
When I was around ten years old, and living in a suburb of New York City in the early 1960s, I would sometimes watch the comedy program "I Dream of Jeanie". I had not yet reached puberty at the time. But I *was* already fascinated by the subject of spanking.

And that Jeanie - played by the sexy Barbara Eden - she was supposed to be Larry Hagman´s *slave*. So I had fantasies, at the age of ten, of Barbara Eden not serving Larry Hagman well enough - and being punished for it by her master, Larry Hagman, by going over his knee! And I could just picture to myself that all-American astronaut yanking down those flimsy harem pants that Ms. Eden wore all the time! Bare bottom is always best - that was my philosophy already then!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Nov 2010 19:40
I would have liked to have seen Tony Soprano's daughter, Meadow, get a damn good spanking in most episodes (of The Sopranos), especially when she was younger and in her bratty, pouty phase ... and for a television series which made multiple references to "being whacked" there sure was very little of the kind us spankos want to see going on.....

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 7 Nov 2010 21:39
A certain British TV personality who claimed she was more important than Shakespeare because her book was getting taken out of libraries more or something, should certainly have been spanked on her show. Pity the Bard isn't around to do it: I fancy it might have been to his taste. Any programme with female athletics or tennis. As for fiction, I'd totally support Buffy getting it from a vampire and that blonde German military aide in "Allo, Allo" from either the senior officer or the Resistance.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Nov 2010 00:27
DR Who could have been greatly enhanced with spankings, both in times visited and on his delectable assistants.
Newsnight and the News on BBC-watching Kirsty Wark and Emily Maitlis, and most of the BBC female news-presenters get a good spanking , would greatly enliven often depressing and turgid news.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 Nov 2010 06:22
Of current shows there are girls in Glee who are simply begging for it. Classically I would have loved to have seen Agent 99 (Barbara Feldon) in Get Smart involved in a spanking, getting or giving, that girl was lovely.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 8 Nov 2010 13:11
All of the girls on Buffy the Vampire Slayer needed to be spanked at one time or another.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 8 Nov 2010 21:53
Tony Soprano's daughter, Meadow should certainly have gotten a very good old fashioned spanking. An entire episode should have been on her being spanked. (LOLOLOLO) It should have been completely exposed.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 9 Nov 2010 02:38
Sebastian
I could definitely see Carmilla taking her over her knee for a good dose of hairbrush.

Page  Page 1 of 17: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 13 14 15 16 17 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 15
brushedlad, Hilip, seekoet, spanksandsuch
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9