The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV spanking

Page  Page 9 of 12: «« 1 2 3  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#81 | Posted: 12 Nov 2010 22:42
I'm waiting for an episode of "Wife Swap" that includes spanking - it would make that show worth watching.

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#82 | Posted: 13 Nov 2010 05:08
It's come close a couple of times, but you are right. It would improve the show immensely. And if I haven't mentioned it before when are the contestants in the Next Top Model shows going to have their shapely backsides soundly spanked?

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#83 | Posted: 13 Nov 2010 06:10
It would be easy for wife swap - as long as one of the couples involved were in a domestic discipline relationship...

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#84 | Posted: 13 Nov 2010 20:08
How about "rewarding" the winner of Queen for a Day with a spanking? I do not know if Queen for a Day still runs in the USA. I have been living in Sweden for the last 40 years. But my mother used to watch Queen for a Day regularly in the early 1960s when we were living in the suburbs of New York City.

Another thought - the broad in Sex and the City who is played by Kim Catrall, Samantha, she is a sex fiend. Wouldn´t Sex and the City be still more fun if Samantha was a *spanking* fiend - always eager to go over a nice, masculine hunk´s knee?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#85 | Posted: 14 Nov 2010 01:19
Blanche from the Golden Girls once mentioned birthday spankings at a birthday party and Xander offered to give Buffy a birthday spanking in season 2.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#86 | Posted: 14 Nov 2010 01:28
galt54:
How about "rewarding" the winner of Queen for a Day with a spanking? I do not know if Queen for a Day still runs in the USA. I have been living in Sweden for the last 40 years. But my mother used to watch Queen for a Day regularly in the early 1960s when we were living in the suburbs of New York City.

Another thought - the broad in Sex and the City who is played by Kim Catrall, Samantha, she is a sex fiend. Wouldn´t Sex and the City be still more fun if Samantha was a *spanking* fiend - always eager to go over a nice, masculine hunk´s knee?

"Queen for a Day," that was on around 45-50 years ago, even as a kid I thought it was a rather silly program but I suppose it had a devoted audience of housewives who vicariously enjoyed the "Queen" receiving her royal treatment. Of course, having the "Queen" get spanked would probably be puzzling to many viewers and seem contradictory to them. (If it's 'her' day, why would she be subject to am embarrassing public punishment?) Given the show's title, it would make more sense that she could command that any particular person she wished be brought to her in order that she could give him/her a good paddling in front of a television audience. (However, if she made it clear that she wanted to be spanked herself by someone she identified, that would be a different situation.)

Samantha would try just about anything (sexually) at least once, I'm figuring, but she also likes to be in control of a sexual relationship so in the long term she'd probably prefer topping to bottoming--I think it would be fun to be spanked by her, she certainly wouldn't hold back or swing her paddle half-heartedly.

IMHO Charlotte is definitely a 'bottomish' type, adoring and submissive, Miranda strikes me as a strong-willed 'toppish' woman and Carrie seems to be a 50-50 switch--she's often indecisive and changes her mind frequently, I could see that happening also in any spanking relationship she was in.

There's a presumably fanfiction story here in the library that postulated these four "Sex in the City" ladies (the characters had their first names anyway) still being around and involved in spanking activities in the mid-21st century, I remember reading it but I can't recall the title or author offhand... --C.K.

happytobehere16
Male Member

USA
#87 | Posted: 18 Apr 2011 16:41
Favorite TV spanking: That would be (from the made-for-TV movie "Tank") Jenilee Harrison's belt whipping by the local sheriff for being a bad girl. She is instructed to pull up her shirt and her panties down. She rolls over onto her stomach and complies while the sheriff removes his belt. Overall, I prefer F/F spankings, but make an exception for this one!

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#88 | Posted: 18 Apr 2011 18:39
happytobehere16:
Favorite TV spanking: That would be (from the made-for-TV movie "Tank") Jenilee Harrison's belt whipping by the local sheriff for being a bad girl.

Not just to be picky but because it changes the flavor of the scene, I would not that while Jenilee Harrison is a bad girl, a prostitute, the sheriff is her pimp and is whipping her so she will not believe that the hero, James Gardiner, will help her escape from his clutches.

That said, it is a great scene.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#89 | Posted: 18 Apr 2011 20:32
Seegee:
Blanche from the Golden Girls once mentioned birthday spankings at a birthday party and Xander offered to give Buffy a birthday spanking in season 2.

I think it was in a season five episode of "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer" wherein Willow informed Anya that Buffy had been busy lately because she had a "spanking-new boyfriend," whereupon Anya replied that "We've enjoyed spanking," referring presumably to herself and Xander. (That would likely have been an intense experience for Xander when Anya was doing the topping, being spanked by a one-time vengeance demon whose role in life had been to severely punish males.)

Later on, Buffy was talking to Willow while they watched her boyfriend in line at the cafeteria, where he was apparently picking out some rather unhealthy food, and she (Buffy) promised, "Oh, he's going to be so punished." Willow then sighed ruefully and mourned that "Everybody's getting spanked except me."

Well, hopefully Tara eventually ended up fixing that problem for her... -C.K.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#90 | Posted: 18 Apr 2011 21:50
CrimsonKidCK:
Later on, Buffy was talking to Willow while they watched her boyfriend in line at the cafeteria, where he was apparently picking out some rather unhealthy food, and she (Buffy) said, "Oh, he's going to be so punished." Willow then sighed ruefully and mourned that "Everybody's getting spanked except me."

Well, hopefully Tara eventually ended up fixing that problem for her... -C.K.

Her character, Lily on How I Met Your Mother is a pretty out of the closet spanko too.

Page  Page 9 of 12: «« 1 2 3  ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 11
caveman25, Otkbbs51, Shadowdancer, steve77, tocciek, tritonguy
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9