The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

TV spanking

Page  Page 7 of 12: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#61 | Posted: 15 Oct 2010 00:17
I don't think this has been mentioned in this thread before, but there was a teen film called Sky High released about 5 or 6 years ago. It was about a world where super powers were real and the high school was a place where superpowered teens went to learn to control their powers. The headmistress was played by Lynda Carter (a bit of an in joke as she was the original TV Wonder Woman), she's aged well and still looks gorgeous, she's actually a fantasy spanker of mine. In one scene 2 of the main characters wreck the canteen in a super powered fight (Ms Powers, Lynda's character) breaks it up and hauls them off for punishment. I think they end up in a room that nullifies their abilities to thrash it out. In the DVD extras there's a deleted scene with the wonderful Miss Carter dragging them to the room and as she sends them both into it one after the other she plants a very firm smack on their teenaged behinds.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#62 | Posted: 5 Nov 2010 20:00
Beverly Hillbillies had many spanking references and at least two actual spankings. However, most of the threats were from Granny at Jethro. However, one show had Jed threatening to take Ellie Mae over his knee)and Granny threatening to do the same for Jethro) when the 2 young ones were fighting.
Another hilarious scene was one time when Ellie Mae was roaring around on a motorbike and Granny said next time she comes around she'd pull her off and "tan her britches." Instead Granny ends up on the bike and rides it into the swimming pool!
I remember the episode where Mr Drysdale spanked his shrewish wife(after he was fortified by some of Granny's home brew). And never saw the ep but have seen several postings around the Net on TV spankings talking about Granny spanking a female con artist called Country Kate.
Another threat I remember was one time Jethro was walking around the house in his swim trunks and Granny thought he was going around in his underwear. She told him to go put on some clothes "before I cut a switch"(presumably to apply to his bare legs). How much better it would have been if it had been directed at Ellie Mae when she was strutting around in her swimsuit(attire which I seem to recall Granny not approving of).

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#63 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 03:34
There was also a reference to Granny spanking an FBI agent, Jed said she was dusting down his britches when they found out that he and his partner were the real deal. Mr Drysdale also asked Jed to give a girl (it may have been that con artist) a good old fashioned spanking one time.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 6 Nov 2010 05:13
In our repressed culture, the only place where you can get good fictional depictions of spankings is in the kind of books which are not available in most bookstores (but nowadays such books are *easily* available via the internet). How I wished that I lived in a less spanking- and sex-repressed world!

Maybe I should have been born in 19th century England. I might have felt more at home there. Those were reputedly the golden days of the English Vice! But on the other hand - the Victorian English were very repressed, sexually. Still - there was so much fun going on behind closed doors in 19th century England. Or so I have heard, at least.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#65 | Posted: 7 Nov 2010 15:17
In the first episode of the final season of Charmed, titled "Still Charmed and Kicking", there is a scene where Paige (Rose McGowan) has called up the spirit of her deceased Grams and is whining and complaining and feeling sorry for herself. Grams tells her to chin up pull it together.
As Paige turns to leave the room, Grams gives her a hard smack on the seat of her thin-looking dress. A good one-smacker. I think there may have been others where the girls gave one another a smack .
One thing for sure all the Charmed girls had great bottoms, especially when they wore their pants slung so low they looked like they defied gravity by not falling down.
One theme in the show was when one of them would use her magical power for personal gain, which was strictly forbidden. Been a great way to have written a spanking into the show, as punishment for breaking this rule.

Dave
Male Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#66 | Posted: 7 Nov 2010 17:27
Seems like U.S. TV network Westerns of the 1950s and '60s were fond of working a spanking into the plot from time to time. Along with those previously mentioned in this thread there's this from the Bat Masterson series. Though just 3 or 4 spanks are shown, the minute of dialogue leading up to the punishment it is clever and semi-humorous.

[youtube=http://www.youtube-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0B-Hxv3YGk]

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#67 | Posted: 8 Nov 2010 13:38
There was a short lived TV show some years ago called Soul Man. It was about a clergyman who was raising his children as a single parent. (I'm not sure if he was widowed or divorced.) On one episode he was making a date on the telephone. His son (about 10 years old) overheard. When the father says to the woman he's making a date with, "See you later." The son mocks, "Yeah. see you later, sweetie." Not realizing his date is still on the phone, the father says, "You know, you're not too old for a spanking." The woman on the phone mush have said something which indicated she thought that comment was directed toward her, because he quickly added into the mouthpeice, "Oh no, not you.....unless..."
No actual spanking here, but one of the better TV threats of a spanking.

Erwin
Male Member

Germany
#68 | Posted: 8 Nov 2010 16:33
galt54:
Maybe I should have been born in 19th century England. I might have felt more at home there. Those were reputedly the golden days of the English Vice!

But would you then have been a noble man there?

Because if not, if you would have been one of the working class you would have been one of them who got the whippings. This were only golden days for the landed gentry and for some priests (as it is today, too) and for the rich and very high noble men as the Prince Regent and his entourage, but that's the same today. Suppression, that's it, if of civil rights or sexuality or other is ever only for the poor, even today.
But in "our repressed culture" more people have much more freedom of choice as in the time you wish to live in.

If you are the king, you can have prostitutes, or visiting sex clubs and somebody who wish to make a little money by selling a scandalous book about that, may make some small ripples on the surface of the Skärgården. A spanker like Hans Scheike is despised from all the brave citizen.

And btw. a friend told me this morning of a steak his wife celebrated for him on Sunday.
That must have been from an ox, big as an elephant.

jehedra
Female Member

USA
#69 | Posted: 9 Nov 2010 01:23
Nice little spanking last night on HBOs Bored to Death. The lead character, teaching a night creative writing class, is approached by a young 20-ish student who confesses that "After reading the Story of O when I was thirteen I've always had a fantasy about being spanked in a classroom by a teacher" after some prodding, she turns herself over his knee - he gives her a gentle smack, she cries "Harder!" until he is genuinly carried away, reprimanding her for being a bad student, smacking her fast and hard. They are finally interrupted by the janitor - who sees plenty before they realize he is there, and she looks up from his lap with a big smile on her face. He offers to continue the punishment back at his place but she decides to take it slow - can't wait for the next episode. Between this, Weeds, and the recent episode of The Office, it is refreshing to see spanking on TV again - a change from the old Westerns and old movies (although they certainly did it well, and often, in the 30s 40s and 50s)

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#70 | Posted: 9 Nov 2010 03:22
Another of my favorite spanking scenes was in a film that may have been a "made for TV" venture that was later released on video as a regular movie: Antonia & Jane. It depicts a switching scene using wrong answers to playful questions as the trigger for the few smacks actually shown.

Page  Page 7 of 12: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 13 : Guests - 7
Alef, Erdling85, frogfriendly111, gravityrush, hstar1995, izzynomad, JanushPawlon, kennykasparian, michael57, rnr, simar1, stevohammer, WillP
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9