Szegénylegények
(The Round-up)

Gauntlet, Schlehmann Magda, a very nice blondie
Gauntlet

Wrestler24
Male Member

USA
#52 | Posted: 6 Sep 2010 13:04
Don't forget Sorority Babes at the Slimeball-o-Rama. (really) Two very pretty girls are initiated with a paddling on the seats of their panties.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#53 | Posted: 6 Sep 2010 19:02
lasilverfox
Does anyone want this. I have it. You also can google this, as well. East to find.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#54 | Posted: 8 Sep 2010 00:41
I would have loved John Wayne to take Elizabeth Allens knickers down, and spanked her bare bottom, blushingly red. Yes, Sebastian, that "Roots of Heaven", spanking scene for me, was a pure delight, and most erotic. If they ever make a remake of that movie, I would love to see Helen Mirren, play Madame Orsini.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 13 Sep 2010 16:41
Anyone catch the F/M spanking referance on Mad Men last night. The admittedly dominatrix like office manager, Joan, played by Christina Hendricks comes into the copy writers office and tells a young male copy writer to come see her in her office. Her look and tone make it clear that she isn't happy. Once she's out the door the young copy writer looks at his co-workers and says, "A private spanking. Just like in my dreams."

Sarah89
Female Author

USA
#56 | Posted: 24 Sep 2010 18:17
There was a spanking scene on The Office last night. I knew that show would have one eventually.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#57 | Posted: 25 Sep 2010 22:37
There were a couple of very realistic canings in a made for TV film called Happy Valley-available on U-tube.
One is quite reasonable and realistic, but the final one is unpleasantly sadistic-as it was intended to depict.
The seventies film If contained a public school caning that was pretty realistic in its severity.
Unfortunately few if any that I've seen contain any eroticism 'The Secretary' being a notable exception.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#58 | Posted: 26 Sep 2010 03:21
There was a delicious view of Eva Mendes´ gorgeous bottom in the 2009 movie The Spirit (which was not a great movie aside from that scene).

brian9
Male Author

USA
#59 | Posted: 28 Sep 2010 22:55
I saw that show. The man she sent her son to was a neighbor. They had punishment night every Wednesday and the man was spanking his kids who were all assembled in the living room with the mother watching. He just finishes using a switch on one of his sons when the boy and his mother arrive at the door. The man's wife says, "(can't remember her name, this is Wednesday night." The boys mother responds, "This is not a social call. I'm here because I want my son punished for using swear words." When the boy asks the man who punishes him, the man replys that he punishes himself and then told the mom that he wouldn't whip her son. Great show.

77Gator
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#60 | Posted: 14 Oct 2010 20:46
Weeds has moved to the forefront with their episode Monday. Far and away the hottest scene EVER on TV. A real belt spanking followed by bending Nancy over the bar and having at it. I can't wait for the DVD version -- until then I might wear out my DVR watching it. It made the limo spanking scene from Season 4 look PG 13.

Page  Page 6 of 12: «« 1 2  ... 4 5 6 7 8  ... 11 12 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
Elodie, Hotscot, jimisim, mrlash123, PGreenham, WhiteWhale7
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9