The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Quantum Subspace

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 21 Nov 2019 23:27
As my latest story has left Page One without a single comment, and before being validated, I thought I'd 'plug' it, in case readers miss it!

Professor Grayson is in charge of an ambitious science Project - but achieving the mental state necessary to grasp the concepts underlying the breakthrough requires some unusual methods...!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 00:20
Well, it would be easy to get lost in the recent flood of wonderful new stories on site, but I have made a note to read it. I mean, who could not want to read a story with a title like that? The first I thought of was a better remake of the Ant Man movie in the Avengers franchise, but I'm open for everything. And I'll make a comment, promise.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 00:57
Glagla:
I mean, who could not want to read a story with a title like that? The first I thought of was a better remake of the Ant Man movie in the Avengers franchise, but I'm open for everything.

Ummmm, due to legal issues, new fanfiction unfortunately isn't posted in this Library any more, is it?

There does seem to have been a relative flood of stories uploaded here recently, that's true...

--C.K.

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:27
I looked at the title and assumed that it would concern a certain suave British agent fanfic aside. I will read forthwith.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 13:02
Myrkassi / SirCambornek : I feel your pain. I had 8 stories in the recent splurge (by far my most productive period ever), 4 of which have now been 'banished' to page 3 and 2 to page 2. However I guess that it is the price we have to pay to have the backlog sorted.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 13:48
How about a motion to Februs to extend page 1 to contain 90 stories...?

Bob, I suggest that you write a plug yourself, it might help to get the average reader to at least momentarily stray from page 1. I have the same thing, expecting my stories washed to page 3 to be my least read ever. I was fortunate though to get blessed with a few on page 1, which usually helps to bring attention to other stories of mine on the subsequent pages.

Houdin
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 14:56
Pages 2 and lower won't open on my iPad. So I only know which stories appear on pace 1 of the recently loaded.

opb
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 15:21
Houdin:
Pages 2 and lower won't open on my iPad.

The solution to that problem is easy. There's a box just below the main menu which says "Enter Author" type the letters "opb" in there and a magnificent cornucopia of stories will appear - ok maybe just a corny pile of stories then.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 15:49
Houdin:
Pages 2 and lower won't open on my iPad. So I only know which stories appear on pace 1 of the recently loaded.

That's really disturbing to hear. Is the page really supposed to be working like that Februs?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 20:39
Glagla:
That's really disturbing to hear. Is the page really supposed to be working like that Februs?

Yes, subscribers can click on all 20 pages tho.

Glagla:
How about a motion to Februs to extend page 1 to contain 90 stories...?

Don't bother as I won't be doing it.

We've had no end of whining about the backlog so at some point it was inevitable that we'd need to load more than 30 items to clear it.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
daveyboy, goddan, luther, markert, miliniun, stevohammer, terabit
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9