Quantum Subspace

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 21:22
Februs:
Yes, subscribers can click on all 20 pages tho.

I think the question got confused. As I understand it everybody, including non-subscribers, can view page 1 to 3. The problem seems to be that iPad owners can only see page 1 for some reason. The question was if it really is supposed to work like that, or if it's a problem related to this specific user's iPad.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 22:20
Glagla:
I think the question got confused. As I understand it everybody, including non-subscribers, can view page 1 to 3. The problem seems to be that iPad owners can only see page 1 for some reason. The question was if it really is supposed to work like that, or if it's a problem related to this specific user's iPad.

Non-subscribers can only view the first page, non-subscribing authors can view pages 1 - 3, subscribers can view them all.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 22:49
Februs:
Non-subscribers can only view the first page

Thanks for clarifying that to me Februs, I had misunderstood that part. Well, I guess that explains why a story more or less dies when swept to page 2 and there's nothing wrong with his iPad.
BashfulBob:
I had 8 stories in the recent splurge (by far my most productive period ever), 4 of which have now been 'banished' to page 3 and 2 to page 2

Well Bob, I don't know if it's any comfort to you, but I had eleven stories in the flood, randomly ending up 1/6/4, i.e. only one on the first page that's visible to non-subscribers. There was no avoiding it though, as Februs says, to clear the back-log. I'll make a plug as well to try to catch some attention to the other stories. Excellent advice from OPB by the way, to hint about the author search function. I don't know if it's open to non-subscribers though.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:52
Glagla:
There was no avoiding it though, as Februs says, to clear the back-log.

I was also affected, but it's a price worth paying to reduce the turnaround time. And a "thank you" to Februs and Flopsy who must have been working their socks off over the past few days,

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 23 Nov 2019 14:08
AlanBarr:
And a "thank you" to Februs and Flopsy who must have been working their socks off over the past few days,

I echo that. Whilst bemoaning my luck, my post was not intended as a criticism of Februs and Flopsy for working their socks off to fix a problem.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 25 Nov 2019 22:48
I may be somewhat off course here but good grief, what true spanko cannot afford $10 per year to subscribe to this wonderful site. It just boggles my mind, particularly because subscribers are offered a golden plethora of spanking stories. What a bargain. End rant.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 1
aaron1996, Kanchyk, mastroe, thanasphere
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9