library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What Does Your Christmas Tree Say About You?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Caleb
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 9 Dec 2010 21:12
You Are Serene

You prefer simplicity and serenity during the holidays. This is a time for reflection and family.

You are resourceful, quirky, and artsy. You like something that's a bit outside the norm. You aren't traditional.

You like your holiday decor to have personal meaning. Your ornaments and decorations each tell a story.

This holiday season you are grateful and spiritual. You are tapping into the deeper meaning of the holidays.

blogthings.com

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 9 Dec 2010 21:52
Caleb:
You prefer simplicity

No Christmas tree in our house, so that's about as simple as you can get!

Don't get the idea that we are the "bah humbug" type. Christmas is for family, and that means travel at our stage of life.

Guy

blimp
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 9 Dec 2010 22:40
Last year, as usual, we left it to the very last moment so I had to travel miles over narrow icy roads to find a Christmas tree. I had almost given up when I found this old couple selling Christmas trees from a lay-by. The smallest tree they had left was about ten foot high, so I threaded it through the car diagonally and it was sticking so far out of the car window I was clipping the hedges with it as I drove home. By the time I actually got it home it was nine foot high and we had nowhere to stick the fairy! I was finding pine needles in my hair for days afterwards. If it was up to me I would go for a minature one this year that I could just tuck under my arm. It doesn't need to be big. All Santa ever seems to bring me is socks! Not complaining though, it is the thought that counts!

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 10 Dec 2010 04:04
I wasn't going to have a tree this year but decided impulsively one night to do one. It is a small ( 3' ) topiary-style cone of blue spruce wrapped in sequential spirals of white lights, different gold ribbon, gold netting, different styles of gold beaded strands, and sprigs of gold leaves, all topped by a gold angel.

Caleb
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 10 Dec 2010 08:49
Since you described your trees I will too. Well all but Guy who is sans tree.

Every year Adam gets these handmade ornaments from some lady online. We have angels, cherubs, toy soldiers, cats, chickens, etc. The more traditional balls of glass and resin, some are golden metal and others crystal. The lights are all white ad this monstrosity sits in pride of place in the living room for all those outside to view from the front window.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am the one who drags it out, whines and moans until it is decorated and pressies under it. That said, it does not take away from the fact that it is big and bulky and takes a lot of room.

Then there's the stockings. Mine, his and the cats. OH and the nativity sets. one in the kitchen which is traditonal and one in the livirng room which is snowmen.

The cards. they hang everywhere!

It's all very annoying and that isn't even mentioning the santa lights in the conservatory. Or the santas sitting around being all santa-ee. Or the reindeer or the russian stacking dolls who's name I forget.

You would think that I don't like CHristmas from this post but I do. I love the snow, the cold, the going to town for goulash soup from the German market and the sweets and the hot chocolate.
I love walking through town and seeing the lights and being there when the town turns them on and lights the tree.

I love that this year everyone is coming to ours on CHristmas and that means frantically cooking for a gazillion people. I love that the kids are excited and driving me nuts. I love reading that book. Oh yes, both books actually. One is about Santa and the other is about Jesus and I'm not sure which the twins like better. This year they will have the honour of putting the baby in the creche.

Yep, our tree is a mish mash of ornaments and each one tells a story, our Christmas is probably traditional and Boxing Day finds us happily sitting around putting toys together.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 10 Dec 2010 10:22
I have three trees and lots of sparkly lights :D

All fake trees, a white one downstairs, with pink and black decs... A pink one in the bedrooom and a more traditional small green one also in the living room.

We have a huge mirror over the fire in the living room and that has ooodles of lights on it and I have another string of lights to put up somewhere that the cats can't hang themselves on them

I guess my trees are more indicative of my liking for pink sparkly stuff than a great love of Christmas. Until recently I have always worked Christmas, so it is nice that I no longer have to do so.

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 10 Dec 2010 10:28
PinkAngel:
Until recently I have always worked Christmas, so it is nice that I no longer have to do so.

Got too big to be a Santa's little helper?

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#8 | Posted: 10 Dec 2010 10:31
cheery

I'm quite big enough to deal with you mister

You've been warned

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 10 Dec 2010 10:32
Watch out everybody, Sir's in a mood.