library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Which TV Mom would you most like to get a spanking from?

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 30 Sep 2014 07:44
rachelredbum:
Phylicia Rashad / Mrs Huxtable. there was one Cosby Show where she gives one of the 'daughters" one HELL of a scolding because she and some friends go to Baltimore for a concert and don't tell anyone and the friend's house burns down!

I found that episode online at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3NKgnzW0Sg

There's a lecture / scolding that starts at the 17:00 mark and goes on 21:15. She even pulls one of those "eyes in the back of my head" moments. It's a "reduce her to tears" type scolding - and after watching that I could envision her delivering one hell of a spanking.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#32 | Posted: 30 Sep 2014 19:36
Thanks, Goodgulf

That scenario cries out for a paddled posterior. When I initially saw it I had only started from their arrival at the Baltimore Arena. I know what one of my upcoming stories will be about.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 30 Sep 2014 19:50
At one point during that scene, when Vanessa is whining that she wants her punishment now and Clare needs to be held back from charging her, that would have been the perfect place for a spanking. If only Cosby had been a bit slow in holding back his wife...

Goodgulf

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#34 | Posted: 30 Sep 2014 20:35
that was my favourite part of the episode

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 1 Oct 2014 03:05
Maude may not have been in a family type show but regardless, she was old enough to be my stepmom and I loved her show. Oh, and should I mention all those fantasies I had about her? So over the years of watching shows, Maude is the one for me.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#36 | Posted: 1 Oct 2014 04:43
wooz1111:
Maude may not have been in a family type show but regardless, she was old enough to be my stepmom and I loved her show

There's an episode that shows Maude spanking her grandson, which implies that she raised her daughter the same way. Let me see... Yes, youtube has it. It starts in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6BtDvlKmqE
and that section includes a mock spanking, but the second one at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7R5PInJdMU
shows a few smacks landing.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 1 Oct 2014 23:21
Roseanne actually spanked her son in one episode of that. She only gave 3 or 4 spanks before she realised what she was doing and spent the rest of the episode overcome with remorse over the entire incident.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 2 Oct 2014 07:27
Roseanne and her sister had several long talks about the belt that used to hang on their bedroom wall - a belt they took down when either they had misbehaved or their father had too much to drink. Roseanne told her friends that it was from the time one Christmas when they almost caught Santa Claus but only snagged his heavy leather belt and her friends were kind enough to pretend to believe her.

That was a show that looked at corporal punishment in a harsh, realistic light.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#39 | Posted: 3 Oct 2014 00:32
While it could be quite funny, Roseanne rarely shied away from the realities of modern life. I can remember one time when DJ had done something that involved Darleen, and as such Roseanne said she could set the punishment. She wanted him to go to school dressed in his absolute Sunday best, and Roseanne said 'Oh gee, Darleen, why don't you just beat him up yourself?"

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 3 Oct 2014 05:04
Jill Taylor (Patricia Richardson) on "Home Improvement": I always thought that all of the males in her family, including her husband (Tim Allen), were immature and needed some old-style discipline, while she frequently struck me as being exasperated with them.

Dr. Beverly Crusher (Gates McFadden) on "Star Trek: The Next Generation": Lots of "Trek" fans apparently felt that her teenage son Wesley needed to be 'taken in hand' by her, perhaps via some sound corporal correction.

Martha Kent (Annette O'Toole) on "Smallville": She normally couldn't have effectively whupped her son Clark (Tom Welling), of course, but I could envision her paddling Lana Lang (Kristen Kreuk) and/or Chloe Sullivan (Alison Mack).

Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell) on "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"): She engaged in Klingon mating, which apparently involved equal parts of loving and fighting, with Worf (Michael Dorn) no less, so she clearly could've delivered a wicked ass-thrashing--perhaps to youthful Dr. Julian Bashir (Alexander Siddig), who was arguably a bit too persistent in attempting to seduce her during DS9's first season.

Ezri Dax (Nicole DeBoer) on "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine": She was physically rather small and somewhat lacking in self-confidence to begin with, but I occasionally like the concept of an unimpressive-seeming female 'going against type' and turning out to be a firm disciplinarian. She was a counselor (psychologist), so presumably she could've administered a convincing therapeutic seat-smacking if necessary.

[I'm playing on a technicality with both Jadzia and Ezri, since their purely Trill personas seemingly weren't mothers, but the Dax symbiant undoubtedly had earlier maternal experiences which they would've shared while it was occupying their bodies.]

I'd also agree with another commenter's choice of Ann Romano (Bonnie Franklin) on "One Day at a Time"... --C.K.

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Bailey30, Darkzone, Hansi, lovik, patxi, Sandysmith9207, spanker30
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9