library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Which TV Mom would you most like to get a spanking from?

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 17:14
I just saw an article with photos on the internet, about which TV Mom would you choose for your Mom if you had to pick one? That got me to thinking. (That's always dangerous with a warped mind like mine.) My question is, if you had to be spanked by a TV Mom, (the character, not the actress playing her) who would you pick? If you want to give any details (position, implement, bottom bared or not, ect.) that would probably make your answer better. I would choose Lorelai Gilmore of The Gilmore Girls. The incident takes place a few years before the series begins. I am a classmate of Rory in Stars Hollow junior high. Rory and I have been caught in some mischief together by Lorelai. Rory is promised a spanking, and I beg Lorelei to spank me too instead of calling my parents. She takes down my paints and under paints and makes me stand in a corner while she spanks Rory. Then she spanks me. I can see Rory standing in another corner with her red bottom on display, crying. I go over Lorelai's
knees. She is wearing the same shorts she would later wear on Rory's first day at private school. She spanks my bare bottom with Rory's paddle, which has the logo "for the cute little deer with the bear behind." I try not to cry at first, but as the spanking goes on, I begin to sob. When it is over, I am returned to the corner. After 15 minutes, Rory and I are told to pull our paints up and exit our respective corners. Lorelai hugs us both, tells us we're good kids and she expects our behavior to be good also. Then she takes us to Luke's diner for coffee and doughnuts.

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 17:36
None!
But now, if you want to talk dads, it would be Ben Cartwright - over the knee with his hand. The place and the reason wouldn't matter. (I know that is not what you asked, but just had to throw it out there. lol)

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 19:00
Good answer anyway! I remember watching an episode of Bonanza in which Ben spanked an older boy who was staying with the Cartwrights. Tell you what, I don't want anyone to feel left out, so I'll expand my question. Anyone who wants to mention or describe a spanking by a TV dad, feel free to respond in that way.

titch
Male Member

England
#4 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 21:34
For many years I had a crush on the mother in 'The Partridge Family' played by Shirley Jones, in one episode she told her son Danny that it was time he had a chat with her hairbrush and later in the episode Danny is seen in his PJ's rubbing his bottom. Ever since then I've wanted to play the role of Danny but in real life, not a TV episode!

DarkRiver
Male Member

Canada
#5 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 22:02
Well if I had my pick I'd say Hildy Granger (She's the Sheriff). In one episode her teenaged son said, "Careful you put a dent in my jacket" (Not wise as he was standing in one of his Mom's jail cells) and she says, "Young man I'm going to put a dent in your backside!" That always stuck with me.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 22 Sep 2014 23:41
I was always rather partial to Meredith Baxter Birney (as she was known then), who played former hippy mother Elise Keaton in the 80's sitcom Family Ties. Despite her past, she always looked like the type who could administer a good old fashioned spanking. Daughter Malory was often crying out for one, but never got it.

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 23 Sep 2014 01:13
I am torn between two moms, Carol Brady, from the Brady Bunch, because the thought of being spanked by her while Marsha, Jan and Cindy was always a huge turn on, and Samantha Stevens from Bewitched, their was an episode I imagined being mean to Tabitha at the park, and Samantha says I deserve a spanking, and a dare her to spank me, so she pulls my pants and underpants down their in the park and spanks me in front of everyone, including Tabitha who giggles throughout the entire spanking.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 23 Sep 2014 01:39
Another one would be Bree from Desperate Housewives, she just had this whole 50's Mum thing going on, which I found rather alluring and we know from an episode that she did indeed spank her kids when they were younger and even spanked one of her neighbours children.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 23 Sep 2014 13:12
I would reverse the question Which TV mom, would I like to spank? All of them. Yes, these mothers, can be very naughty at times. So up would go her dress or skirt, down would come her panties, knickers, or bloomers. And upon those voluptuous naked bare bottoms, I would spank them either, by hand, paddle, hairbrush, birch rod, cane, or whip. Depending on their naughtiness.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 23 Sep 2014 13:46
IMHO, the best moms to spank, and be spanked by, who are currently on TV, are Claire Dunphy (Julie Bowen) and Gloria Pritchard (Sophia Vergara) on Modern Family. From a spankee perspective, I am sure I would wilt under the sarcastic stylings of the cute Claire, and would certainly wilt under the, uh, other things of Gloria. From a spanker's perspective, both have superior (though very different) bottoms, and both Claire and Gloria do plenty of things which deserve spankings. I'm pretty sure I could handle the slender Claire over a knee; I'm not as certain that Gloria is "balanced" enough to remain over my knee while being spanked, so she might have to be bent over something that she can lean on.

Not that I've given this much thought. No, not at all.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 5
brettchad, chillingworth, ebbetsjim, happy4ana, john0918, oldog, oxford, Pembridge06, Razgriz, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9