Spanked for masturbating

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
bearbottom0228
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 21 May 2013 22:41
Hello, all:

I wonder why more stories do not involve spanking as punishment of a teen for masturbating. The spanking-sex connection seems like an especially poweful combo.

Perhaps I will write some stories along these lines, were there interest in the subject.

Anybody have memories of being spanked for masturbating?

Bearbottom0228

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 21 May 2013 23:04
Explore a few of John Benson's stories. He constantly explores the interplay of sex, masturbation and spanking, usually served with a healthy helping of guilt in the main character.

And by all means write! Write whatever is in your head. If it's spanking related, it will likely find a home right here.

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#3 | Posted: 22 May 2013 08:07
An extremely powerful combo!
Especially if the spanking is administered immediately or very soon after ejaculation.
It doesn't bear thinking about...or does it???

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 22 May 2013 14:06
Of course it is a topic to write. There have been a few stories on this subject. As Guy indicated that if it is spanking related, it is right here.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 22 May 2013 19:32
Some of my stories involve masturbating after the spanking occurs, but not because. Actually, now that I think about it, one of them does involve a boy getting spanked because he gets caught masturbating in the bathtub by his "aunt" Jane, but usually, it's a reaction to the spanking. I think it's a good topic and I've hesitated to bring it up myself, although a lot of my stories involve it (and erections).

Guy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 22 May 2013 23:17
I guess it wouldn't hurt to mention that in my story Instant Fatherhood, Part 4 a young lady gets caught between two adults who have very different ideas regarding the acceptability of teen masturbation.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 23 May 2013 00:01
I tend to shy away from that subject matter. Teenagers, those in authority over them, sexuality - that's a dangerous mix that can go far wrong.

Goodgulf

tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 23 May 2013 00:35
Goodgulf:
I tend to shy away from that subject matter. Teenagers, those in authority over them, sexuality - that's a dangerous mix that can go far wrong.

Of course it can go far wrong, that's what makes it great fiction. Have you ever read fiction where things don't go wrong? Boring!

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 23 May 2013 02:44
If you go to the voy spanking forums there are several forums with posts involving mostly boys being disciplined by corporal punishment and their erections and masturbation. According to the stories, most of these boys are being humiliated by being stripped fully nude and disciplined in front of female witnesses, sisters, aunts, neighbor girls, etc, etc, etc. Perhaps by going through some of these some story ideas may emerge.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 23 May 2013 07:21
tiptopper:
Goodgulf: I tend to shy away from that subject matter. Teenagers, those in authority over them, sexuality - that's a dangerous mix that can go far wrong.
Of course it can go far wrong, that's what makes it great fiction. Have you ever read fiction where things don't go wrong? Boring!

Well, of course there's that great American historical romance novel, GONE WITH THE WIND, unless you're counting Georgia being invaded, devastated and 'reconstructed' by Union forces as something "going wrong," at least from the perspective of the white plantation owners.

"Lying to Melissa," by John Benson, is (IMHO) a terrific story in which the narrator's first spanking from his babysitter is for being caught masturbating by her... --C.K.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 11
Cate, Jim75, ncmtnspanker, Ree, Rfothergill, ricommers, spankedbywife, valentin, Wharton66, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9