The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanked for masturbating

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#11 | Posted: 23 May 2013 09:10
bearbottom0228:
I wonder why more stories do not involve spanking as punishment of a teen for masturbating.

In this modern age it is a dangerous thing to make a person feel guilt over their sexuality. Modem day parents generally don't want to make their kids feel dirty for being normal and give them life-long hangups about their sexuality. Sexuality, is, after all a natural part of being human. If you were to write a story along these lines it would be more believable if set in the Victorian age or prior, when people were raised to believe sexuality was a sin! A modern setting for this type of story would be both dis-believable and non-realistic, unless of course, you make up some sort of puritan religious sect with these unrealistic ideals.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 23 May 2013 10:42
jools:
n this modern age it is a dangerous thing to make a person feel guilt over their sexuality. Modem day parents generally don't want to make their kids feel dirty for being normal and give them life-long hangups about their sexuality. Sexuality, is, after all a natural part of being human. If you were to write a story along these lines it would be more believable if set in the Victorian age or prior, when people were raised to believe sexuality was a sin! A modern setting for this type of story would be both dis-believable and non-realistic, unless of course, you make up some sort of puritan religious sect with these unrealistic ideals.

People like this still exist in the modern world. Unfortunately.

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 23 May 2013 11:33
What this thread needs is some shameless self-plugging! I did write one (very short) story along these liens called The Priests' House but it was more a dark fantasy than an attempt at realism.

Jacqueline2
Female Author

Scotland
#14 | Posted: 23 May 2013 13:26
Of course girls masturbate too ... and I have often thought that masturbating while lying on one's tummy after a hard spanking is almost a natural reaction.

I agree with jools that being spanked FOR masturbating would be fairly unrealistic in an up to date story ... but I don't think you would have to go back as far as Victorian times ... stories set in the 40s 50s and 60s could easily incorporate such a scenario.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 23 May 2013 16:24
Jacqueline2:
I agree with jools that being spanked FOR masturbating would be fairly unrealistic in an up to date story ... but I don't think you would have to go back as far as Victorian times ... stories set in the 40s 50s and 60s could easily incorporate such a scenario.

Ahhhh, if you'll just check out "Christian Right" or "Religious Right" on the internet, you should find out that a modern-day story could also realistically incorporate a 'spanked for sexuality' scenario--in parts of the U.S.A. anyway, I'm not certain if there is a parallel belief system in the U.K. or not... --C.K.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 23 May 2013 20:16
There are those who are very strict on the subject of masturbation. I would think a good story would be why the person is doing it. Perhaps dirty books and pictures. Getting caught with those was always a good reason to get one's butt reddened good. There are some great scenarios to be had here.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 24 May 2013 20:03
@AlanBarr: Self-plugging is also very naughty but might make for a good story.

I agree that John Benson is the master of the spanking for naughty, guilty nocturnal secrets.

opb
Male Author

England
#18 | Posted: 25 May 2013 09:39
bendover:
There are those who are very strict on the subject of masturbation. I would think a good story would be why the person is doing it.

(my italics)
Is that not the purpose of our art form? To attempt to explain and comment on our condition? Why we do what we do with our partners ( and what we wished we could do with them)? Very often it's just assumed that we want to exploit the sexual nature of our bodies without really scratching the surface of Why?

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 25 May 2013 13:28
opb:
Is that not the purpose of our art form? To attempt to explain and comment on our condition? Why we do what we do

I agree. The 'why' is more important than the 'how'. But also the consequences, and the way they change the character. I love a story that explores thoughts and emotions, not just gives an accounting of the action.

cayenne
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 25 May 2013 18:34
Surely you all know that May is International Masturbation Month? So, highly inappropriate to spank for this 'sin' until we reach June...

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
Adrian, feelgoodinc, Phocas, rickf, ruari, saxes626, Scot
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9