LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Stranger than fiction.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Patron
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 5 Feb 2013 03:24
Puns work best when the subconscious handles them.

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 5 Feb 2013 05:12
I remember a couple of my stories that started out as RL instances and then I added a lot of embellishment. All For A Treehouse was a partially true experience wherein I was building a tree-house for my little brother (9 years difference between us). I think I was about 16 at the time and had decided that it would be a project to keep me amused while my best friend was on vacation. Just like in the story, the neighbor lady yelled at me to get out of "her" tree (I feel that there is some dispute in that, but that's an old argument) or she would "warm my ass." Very much unlike my counterpart in the story, I was a coward at heart and did what I was told without the sarcastic comments. Oh, what might have been if I had been a little braver about my spanking desires.

The same is true with A Need Fulfilled. The characters are very real, and I did happen to overhear the woman's son getting his butt paddled one evening. After he had left to go on his summer vacation with his truck driving father, I did ask Ethel about what had happened and we had a lovely discussion on spankings and how she absolutely preferred to give bare bottomed spankings with a hairbrush. She, however, in real life, either did not pick up on the hints of what I was needing or chose to ignore them and I, as has pretty much become a pattern with me, did not press the issue. It seems as if I want and need the "real" punishment that I crave, but I am an absolute coward about actually getting it. *SIGH* Oh, to be brave.

Thomas L. Bruns

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 4
DannyS, Eris39, Heroth, highlander1969, Hotscot, kid, lesni, spanker30
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9