LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Stranger than fiction.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#1 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 16:03
I wonder how many stories on here have been based on incidents in real life.

The account below illustrates how an unexpected turn of events in everyday life can inspire a writer.

Last week I got a call from my bank to say that there had been a mix-up with some paperwork in connection with my safety deposit box and that I should call by to sort things out. As the box contains some valuable personal items I jumped straight into my car and drove to the bank.

The lady at the bank explained that the box had not been tampered with but that I could check it if I felt uncomfortable about the matter. The bank has private rooms where the safety deposit boxes can be securely opened, away from the general public. I was relieved to see that nothing was missing and called the lady in when I had finished checking.

She apologised profusely for the inconvenience. I've always admired her shapely bottom and took the opportunity to tell her in a light-hearted way that she actually deserved to have it smacked for causing me such concern. At that moment we were joined by an attractive young female clerk who admitted that the mistake had in fact been hers. I think the older woman shocked both of us by suggesting that if I was going to make her junior colleague bend over then she should leave us in private (her exact words).

The younger woman looked horrified and stood with her back firmly against the wall seemingly expecting the worst. Fearing accusations of sexual harassment, I gave her permission to leave. I did though make it clear that if she did not rectify her mistake without delay then I would see to it that appropriate action would be taken to make her see the error of her ways.

The flustered young woman left hurriedly. When she was gone her colleague told me that the mistake had actually been one of four that day. I replied that maybe she did then deserve a spanking as punishment for her slapdash approach to her work.

"Punishment?" replied the older woman smiling, "I'm sure she would enjoy every whack!"

On the drive home I thought that the events could form the basis for a story. The one important change of course, would be that the attractive young bank clerk would not be let off with a warning but soundly spanked for her shoddy work.

Anybody reading the story would no doubt believe that it was pure fantasy not knowing that, (admittedly with some embellishment) it was based on fact.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 16:50
That would definitely make a good story. Probably not one that hasn't been told before in the case of shoddy workmanship, but one that would stick in everyone's minds none the less. After all, that wasn't the only one she made. These types of stories are always fun to read.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 17:31
I know for a fact there are several stories on here based very much on true life experiences. Not only on some of my own, but also others who have submitted materials and have them written in a story format. Now stories may require artist license to hold the readers interest but that does not take away from the true life experience of any story.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 19:01
People joking around like that is a perfect way of defusing a situation. It helped distract you from your outrage over the mistake and got you thinking about thinks other than filing a complaint, so it worked.

Goodgulf

Patron
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 19:31
It sometimes surprises me when spankos assume that a scenario is complete fantasy. I started spanking a lot of females that I knew in my mid-teens and some of the scenarios that happened were unbelievable to me at the time. After having that experience, I knew instinctively when someone was open to being spanked, and they didn't have to be a spanko to be willing.

With the right combination of attraction, relationship dynamics and even group-think, spanking situations from stories can happen in real life fairly easily. I had a friend who worked at a department store as a manager and he spanked several of the females working in his department. It wasn't sexual harassment. He wasn't threatening to fire them or anything. They just had a comfortable relationship where they would play around in other ways, and sometimes he'd spank them jokingly which opened the door to spanking them more seriously.

There's a lot of this friendly hanky-panky that goes on in the workplace and in other scenarios that people pretend doesn't exist. It's part of the hypocrisy of sexual harassment these days. Yes, there are times when there is flat out harassment. Yes there are times when people are pretending to be victims to take advantage. We all acknowledge this, but we don't acknowledge that flirty gray area where there is pinching and slapping and tickling amongst coworkers because a boring workplace is greatly improved with some spanking between two willing adults. I shouldn't even say adults, because teens will do anything if they can get away with it at work.

Most of my stories have some element of truth in them regarding the spanking itself. It's only the specificity of all of the elements coming together that truly makes it fantasy.

PEH

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 19:41
@Hotspur: That would make an interesting story, and I found the older woman fascinating too. I also enjoyed the comments the other readers made.

cayenne
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 20:31
I have one story like this based on what was said to me at a supermarket once. For various reasons, I haven't shared it here. Perhaps I should?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 22:05
cayenne:
I haven't shared it here. Perhaps I should?

Absolutely! Sharing is a good thing.

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#9 | Posted: 3 Feb 2013 22:57
Most of my stories, even those that seem to be based on real life, are fruits of my imagination. One of the reasons most probably is that I start my stories from the end.

One of the stories based on a real life happening is "The Trip". With the exception of the last few paragraphs, everything was described as it really happened.

TomHobbes
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 4 Feb 2013 21:55
@Patron: did you misspeak? "There's a lot of this friendly hanky-panky that goes on in the workplace . . ." How could you resist twisting that just a tiny, tiny bit?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
Filbert74, mobblers, Mslonelyhearts, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9