The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Hand spanking

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 16 Jan 2013 22:16
Another shameless plug here. Every Spank Shop story features a hand spanking as the 'warm up'. In fact nearly all, if not every one, of my works has at least one hand spanking in it.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#32 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 00:04
True, Seegee, and that's a very good series of stories.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 03:05
I finished the hand spanking story I was working on... Unfortunately, it became a Christmas story, where a college girl's was spending the holidays with family friends (her mother having won a cruise) and talk turns to the girl's memories of her mother's hairbrush - which the family friend says is nothing compared to a proper hand spanking.

Alcohol plays a factor as the girl accepts an offer to prove that a hand spanking can be worse than a brush...

Now I'm wondering if I should wait until next Christmas to post it...

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 03:25
It can be either a slightly late or very early Christmas present. GG. Thanks for the compliment Often123.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#35 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 04:45
I am sure the cats would find the attempt at herding to be a-mew-sing
now i suppose I should go write a story about someone being hand spanked for puns!

turk
Male Member

USA
#36 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 19:43
I swear I love the conversation, you guys do tend to highlight your own stories but from here I locate and read, seriously, I am very happy with the younger crowd which use hand spanking as a way to say hello. Thanks and keep this going.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#37 | Posted: 17 Jan 2013 19:57
Goodgulf, I'd hate to have to wait until Christmas. There are some terrific stories here. Rachel, are you going to start "pun-ishing" everyone? turk, I hope this will continue as well.

ruari
Male Member

Scotland
#38 | Posted: 18 Jan 2013 09:57
I suppose, for this link 'tab-by' continued, I should 'puss'-ibly carry on in the same vein as Rachel, though I wouldn't wish to be seen as catty!
As a switch who can deliver light or hard spankings as requested, I can equally vouch for the efficacy of the female hand! I can recall one fairly slightly-built lady who, even over thin cotton pants (underpants for those across the pond) gave me what seemed like the hardest spanking I'd ever received. I was an even more uncomfortable bunny, when she pulled them down. Unfortunately, she then continued with her hairbrush - which at least enabled me to recognise the sometimes vast difference between fantasy and reality!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#39 | Posted: 18 Jan 2013 11:11
Thank you, ruari, from a fellow switch.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#40 | Posted: 21 Jan 2013 19:53
Would any more ladies care to add their comments?

Page  Page 4 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
CarolinaPaddler, daveyboy, hittite, luther, miliniun, Ormansanches, Rfothergill, terabit, Tony22304
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9