Hand spanking

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 8 Jan 2013 13:10
Naughtygirl1982:
I can't figure out how to make my own post..

At the top of the main Forum page, click on the category you wish to start a topic on ("Help Desk," "Smalltalk," "Storyboard," etc. At the bottom of that page that you'll be taken to, you'll see a box entitled "Start a New Topic" where you enter the title of your topic; and another box entitled "Message" where you type what you have to say. You then click the button entitled "Post New Topic," and - Voila! - you've done it!

Then you need to start a new topic called "NJRick should be hired to work on the Help Desk," and tell Februs what wonderful job I've done helping you

Simple enough?

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 8 Jan 2013 16:15
I'm guessing that you're referring to adult spankings and the ability of women (vs. men) to give an "effective" spanking with just the hand. I think that would depend on the spanker. It's not necessarily size or strength, but experience that would seem to be most important.
Certainly, for the most part, the hand spanking (skin on skin) is more "intimate" than the use of an implement in any context, but especially in the fantasy maternal, aunt, babysitter, teacher, etc., context.
Not to mention, in actual juvenile spankings, I'm sure the hand could make quite an impression (no pun intended) on a smaller, less "experienced" bottom all on its own...

turk
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 8 Jan 2013 16:39
It is interesting that the question addresses the females, I am older but I find many of the females have become more aggressive in initiating spanking, more fun than anything. I see and have felt a smack being delivered in public or private settings. A younger friend, late 30s, is a very open in spanking someone she knows as a lark. She is very good and delivers a sting.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 04:44
I agree; it is both intimate and personal, and there are some who are very skilled at delivering their message by hand.

Naughtygirl1982
Female Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 05:43
Thank you Canadian Spankee..I did end up finding it

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 06:15
This thread has inspired me to start a hand spanking story.

Goodgulf

Often123
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 9 Jan 2013 07:34
@Goodgulf. Well, great. You've written many good stories.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 12 Jan 2013 19:24
I'd like to hear what the ladies have to say on this topic, both spankees and spankers.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 12 Jan 2013 20:39
I once saw two girls of maybe 16-18 entering a shopping arcade, both dressed in tight jeans, one pair particularly well-filled. They were in high spirits, giggling and gesticulating. Suddenly one of them dropped behind her friend, gave her friend's bottom quite a fierce, predatory look and then gave it one hell of a hand whack which sounded for miles. The friend span round but then they were both in fits of giggles. Everybody else pretended not to have noticed.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 12 Jan 2013 20:58
barretthunter:
I once saw two girls of maybe 16-18 entering a shopping arcade, both dressed in tight jeans, one pair particularly well-filled. They were in high spirits, giggling and gesticulating. Suddenly one of them dropped behind her friend, gave her friend's bottom quite a fierce, predatory look and then gave it one hell of a hand whack which sounded for miles. The friend span round but then they were both in fits of giggles. Everybody else pretended not to have noticed.

There's a story in this.

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
Filbert74, mobblers, Mslonelyhearts, Sugarcane
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9