The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

In a perfect world...

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 05:14
I've written a number of settings where "ideal" spanking conditions exist. Stories like "Returning to..." and "Christmas Across the County Line" come immediately to mind.

However, I doubt I'd want to live in one of those world. If corporal punishment was the norm then there would be a certain percentage of undeserved corporal punishment and abuse that is swept under the rug. Much like how the first half of the 20th Century had a multitude of problems that senior citizens are finally talking about because what was acceptable in the past is no longer acceptable.

Goodgulf

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 08:30
I fear that a few people missed the actual point of the original post (poking fun at overused plot devices and how they'd look in the real world) and instead seemed to think that I was advocating some strange position that, with a wave of my magic wand, or with a command to the genie residing in my combination ceiling fan and light, I was going to turn reality on its ear and make it so that all laws and common sense were suspended in favor of widespread spankings and abuse on a cataclysmic scale. I believe it is time to just drop the topic and move on. Sorry I brought it up.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 11:15
Arcane359:
I fear that a few people missed the actual point of the original post (poking fun at overused plot devices and how they'd look in the real world) and instead seemed to think that I was advocating some strange position that, with a wave of my magic wand, or with a command to the genie residing in my combination ceiling fan and light, I was going to turn reality on its ear and make it so that all laws and common sense were suspended in favor of widespread spankings and abuse on a cataclysmic scale. I believe it is time to just drop the topic and move on. Sorry I brought it up.

No need to apologize. No one thought you were advocating that. We just took your premise to its logical (and ironic) extreme conclusion.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 11:38
Wait - are you saying that you don't have a magic wand that can rewrite reality?

There goes all those plans and ...

Wait! This is a great idea for a story... Maybe a Christmas story about a magic wand and a Christmas wish...

Goodgulf

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 12:39
Goodgulf:
are you saying that you don't have a magic wand that can rewrite reality?

Just because HE doesn't have one, doesn't mean that I don't...

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 16:13
Seegee:
Andrea would probably become a millionaire on the proceeds from her shop and retire, handing over the reins of the business to her assistant Kimberley.

Andrea would never retire. She'd franchise the concept and become a billionaire, and then go into politics, becoming Prime Minister and bringing her concept of behavior modification to that arena, thus improving government drastically and winning the adoration of the public, who would proclaim her de facto Queen of Australia.
And she's still maintain a small "private practice" to keep her hand in the game...

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 17:33
Arcane359:
Reminds me of a cartoon I once saw in Dragon Magazine® with a dragon, a dwarf in battle armor, an elf dressed in wizard's robes & hat, etc. sitting around a table with dice, pencils, and paper. The DM was, I think, a halfling thief who is saying to the dragon, "Ok, Brungar the Bold's Advertising Executive is by the water cooler and Maeraelon The Magnificent's Accountant is filling out an expense report, what does your Pizza Delivery boy do now?"

Brilliant. The British Prime Minister John Major, whose father was a showman and who joined a bank in his youth, was once described as the first boy to run away from the circus to join a bank.

My thoughts were similar. Not spanking would be regarded as incredibly kinky and exciting. Mind you, I have trouble imagining the dress side of this. No-one would sell sexy nurse, policewoman or schoolgirl outfits, OK, but what WOULD they sell? Even dark suits and widow's weeds can seem sexy to some.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 11 Dec 2012 19:50
Goodgulf:
Wait! This is a great idea for a story... Maybe a Christmas story about a magic wand and a Christmas wish...

Thanks to this thread, I have a Christmas story. This thread gave me the inspiration I needed to write one - and yes there is a magic wand and a Christmas wish in it.

Thinking about a world where spankings were common place got me thinking about other, more plausible alternative worlds. For example, what if George Washington had decided to listen to those who wanted to crown him King? Thanks to the internet I was able to discover that most researchers agree that Paul Emerson Washington (age 82) would now wear the crown, but there is some dispute whether the crown would have passed through the lines of his older half brothers or his younger full brothers. And yes, that got worked into the story.

And it's a good thing that there's not a Christmas story contest - because who knows how many other stories would feature women who wish with a magic Christmas wand and end up in spanko world (where King Paul of America rules)?

Goodgulf

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 11 Dec 2012 20:27
I'm sure Christmas stories will be welcome even though we don't have a Story Challenge for them. I've got one I wrote a while ago (not particularly original) that'll I might dust off and submit.

Can't wait to see yours...

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#20 | Posted: 12 Dec 2012 08:05
I sent my Xmas story in a few days back. I expect they will all be loaded together nearer the 25th!

hmm in a perfect world my Xmas spanking story would be a reality haha. It is largely based on a real event but of course the spanko elements took place in my imagination only. Perhaps this year I should dare myself to make them a reality haha!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
Calibos, canth256, samueljones, Slis345
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9