The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

In a perfect world...

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 15:41
Ever thought about what life would really be like if it followed the "reality" of our spanking stories? What would happen when we did the things we did throughout our lives? Though I happily read through stories with the most implausible of situations, I do recognize that, in all likelihood, more than half of these will never happen because of the way the world really works. I thought I'd give us a chance to poke a little fun at the various plot devices we use to give us the stories we love.

If life followed spanking stories:

#1 Infractions at school would no longer result in detention, expulsion, written lines (or that dreaded copying of the dictionary page), or anything else of that nature. Every child, but mostly the girls, would get a paddling on the bare butt.

#2 [Continue]

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 15:52
#2. Strong, self-reliant women, in the company of their male partners routinely become bratty, self-centered, irresponsible little girls who must be guided by frequent trips otk... with no cops ever showing up on the doorstep.

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 16:28
Wait! Hold on! Might not spanking then become so commonplace, so mundane, that it would lose its allure? Would we want to write outrageous spanking stories if outrageous was the norm?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 16:37
Cal33:
Would we want to write outrageous spanking stories if outrageous was the norm?

Nah. There'd be a sexy library on the 'net where there were lots of stories about authority figures reasoning with wrongdoers, explaining to them the error if their ways, resulting in instant improvement. Nary a knee or hairbrush in sight.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 16:40
95% of us would end up on some registry as sex offenders and abusers. We would end up in jail or in prison in some state, or in court dealing with a lawsuit. Let's face it, we come up with some off the wall and hidden away fantasies. On the other hand, if the reality of all these situations were commonplace and no one worried about courts, police, and retaliations, many of the lives of these characters we write about would definitely change drastically.

Cal33 has a point, too. However, only mundane for those who really don't want to be spanked, publicly humiliated, and under the thumb of some totalitarian family, court, principal, teacher, or lover.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 17:20
The world would be a nightmarish cesspit of abuse, exploitation, and rape. Human psychology would contort and defy itself from minute to minute to justify the constant punishments, to the point of no one having free will.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 17:23
SNM:
The world would be a nightmarish cesspit of abuse, exploitation, and rape.

But other than that, it wouldn't be so bad.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 19:59
#3 Infractions at home, especially for older children who should presumable know better, would result in bare-bottom spankings, with or without implements, OTK for the most part, in front of other family members and/or friends or neighbors who happened to be present.

#4 Infractions which resulted in contacts with the police, juvenile authorities, or especially referrals to the courts, would be dealt with with various forms of corporal punishment, perhaps spankings/strappings/paddlings,canings in open court or maybe in private chambers in front of the offended or victimized parties, accompanied by public notices of such punishment in the local newspapers.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 8 Dec 2012 22:55
Andrea would probably become a millionaire on the proceeds from her shop and retire, handing over the reins of the business to her assistant Kimberley.

Arcane359
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 9 Dec 2012 03:43
njrick:
Nah. There'd be a sexy library on the 'net where there were lots of stories about authority figures reasoning with wrongdoers, explaining to them the error if their ways, resulting in instant improvement. Nary a knee or hairbrush in sight.

Reminds me of a cartoon I once saw in Dragon Magazine® with a dragon, a dwarf in battle armor, an elf dressed in wizard's robes & hat, etc. sitting around a table with dice, pencils, and paper. The DM was, I think, a halfling thief who is saying to the dragon, "Ok, Brungar the Bold's Advertising Executive is by the water cooler and Maeraelon The Magnificent's Accountant is filling out an expense report, what does your Pizza Delivery boy do now?"

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
Bluke, caveman25, JulianApostate, mraymond111, Ramus, redderek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9