The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Listen up, silent majority!

Page  Page 12 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 10 11 12 13 14  ... 17 18 »»
opb
Male Author

England
#111 | Posted: 16 Jun 2012 08:40
canadianspankee:
The only inner circle I know of is on my butt when I sit on the can too long....LMAO.

Did it stay stuck down to the loo if you really did LMAO?

turk
Male Member

USA
#112 | Posted: 16 Jun 2012 16:14
i am not one who posts stories, hopefully i will, but i have never thought of an inner circle. i was a lurker and notified i needed to post. i began posting, in almost every case, i post now. i have come to know some of the authors, i feel comfortable with many who respond. i have learned that many enjoy the comments but also enjoy the response to their thank you notes. my point is i think the site is excellent, no elitism, friendly. i say be part and enjoy, then you will find yourself in the inner circle.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#113 | Posted: 16 Jun 2012 16:23
turk:
was a lurker and notified i needed to post. i began posting

... becoming one of our STAR commenters in the process.

turk:
the site is excellent, no elitism, friendly. i say be part and enjoy, then you will find yourself in the inner circle.

We've got to have the least elitist inner circle anywhere.

And as turk points out, the exchanges between authors and readers can be one of the best things about membership here. So, you silent majority types, start commenting and learn wheat this Library is all about!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#114 | Posted: 16 Jun 2012 16:45
daveangel:
Not strictly true imo. My comments still have to be validated apparently and the last one "Really great series!" was rejected. Not everyone feels like writing expansively when they simply want to give an author some praise.

As explained previously the situation regarding comment validation is the default for anyone commenting for the first time and it remains as such until one of the admins happens to notice that the comments being made are OK. It's largely to avoid having the site spammed to death as I'm sure you can imagine the chaos that would ensue if one, let alone a bunch, of spammers got on here and started posting spam instead of comments.

Having looked at your previous comments I think it's fair to say that a comment of "Really great series" would have been accepted so it could well have been deleted by accident or some other glitch. I'd suggest making the comment again and I'll make sure it gets validated.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#115 | Posted: 16 Jun 2012 17:11
daveangel

I recall accepting that comment, as the name caught my eye as a fellow angel. It must have been a glitch as Februs suggested. Glad you mentioned it as it means it can be sorted

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#116 | Posted: 16 Jun 2012 17:19
Februs:
I'd suggest making the comment again and I'll make sure it gets validated.

PinkAngel:
I recall accepting that comment. It must have been a glitch as Februs suggested

You mean I wasted my time giving all that advice? Where do I file a complaint?

PinkAngel:
daveangel
the name caught my eye as a fellow angel

Now if only HIS halo retains the polish...

PinkAngel

Scotland
#117 | Posted: 16 Jun 2012 17:25
njrick:
Where do I file a complaint?

You should know by now, all complaints come directly to me for eventual, maybe, perhaps, if you're very lucky, action and all complaints must be submitted with a bottle of pernod and several bags of crisps... none returnable

Ps I am the true site angel

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#118 | Posted: 16 Jun 2012 17:31
PinkAngel:
You should know by now, all complaints come directly to me for eventual, maybe, perhaps, if you're very lucky, action

I thought that was the procedure for the blimpster's complaints. I was looking for the place to file a REAL complaint.

PinkAngel

Scotland
#119 | Posted: 16 Jun 2012 17:38
njrick

Nope, same procedure applies!!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#120 | Posted: 16 Jun 2012 17:39
njrick:
I thought that was the procedure for the blimpster's complaints. I was looking for the place to file a REAL complaint.

To file a REAL complaint, if you're running Windoze, you need to bring up the complaint form by hitting the ALT and F4 keys together while viewing the Home page.

Page  Page 12 of 18: «« 1 2  ... 10 11 12 13 14  ... 17 18 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 13
canth256, Geoffrey, Heaton, kanestrokes, myrkassi, Nelon, reader68
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9