The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Ideal spankee

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
dund93
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 13 May 2012 19:01
What attributes would attract you to your ideal spankee? Looks, figure, personality?
For me it is someone along the lines of the BBC's Fiona Bruce. Very attractive, mature, and almost snobbish. The thought of a mature haughty lady being spanked and put in her place does it for me every time.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 May 2012 19:12
For starters, she'd have the same qualities I want generally in a partner - being intelligent, witty, honest, etc, and a pleasing face. Next, she'd WANT to be spanked - a lot, and hard, and to have fun with it. And since we're talking ideal here, she should have a nice round bottom. Oh, and she'd be crazy about me. That about covers it. That's just what I have now, except for the "a lot, and hard" part.

(I'm sure that for a LOT of the members here, their ideal spankee would be... THEMSELVES. They might still be on the lookout, though, for the ideal spanker)

blimp
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 13 May 2012 19:51
As Rick says, she has to have the same qualities one would look for in a partner. At present I have no wish to be spanked by anybody as I am getting far too old for such activities and I have in any case signed on the dotted line for richer for poorer etc many years ago. However in my youth it was always something a women possessed in her eyes. That was always the physical attribute that would attract me firstly. When I was an adolescent I liked a succession of stern attractive young females. In adulthood I suppose my tastes in women never much changed. Well defined cheekbones, dark hair rather than blonde and of course a well rounded backside. Slim rather than plump, tall rather than short. One further point she must be at least as intelligent as I am because I am not spending my life chatting about soaps on the telly!

opb
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 13 May 2012 21:02
The most important feature as far as I can see must surely be 'willing'

bendover
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 May 2012 21:02
Someone who's vocal while being spanked. Someone who is truly sorry and say it over and over again while the implement of 'hurt' comes down on their bottom like Maxwell's Silver Hammer. I don't think this person has to be overly intelligent, but not as dumb as a box of rocks either. Someone I'd enjoy being with quite a bit of the time. A nice well rounded bum or bottom, would do nicely, too.

B

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 13 May 2012 21:25
Reasonably intelligent and sensitive (in all senses). Attractive face conveying a totally different message to her bottom - either sensitive, intelligent, sweet, artistic perhaps, or proud, haughty, ice queen. Perhaps dark-haired and maybe brown-skinned - and a lot younger than me but not childish.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 14 May 2012 02:33
Considering that 1) spanking is a sexual thing for me, and 2) I'm not really that fond of one night stands, my ideal spankee would have to also be my ideal girlfriend.

Someone at my intellectual level, neither smarter nor dumber, with whom I can communicate easily. Honest, almost to a fault, and secure and confident enough to say what's on her mind at all times. Imaginative and quick-witted, preferably given to art, science, or both. Able to enjoy the outdoors. My age or a few years younger. Round, innocent-looking face and eyes, full-figured body with nice big breasts and a bottom I can balance a coffee cup on. Maybe a tiny bit on the chubby side. Perhaps most importantly, she appreciates me, and treasures my affection as much as I do hers.

It also goes without saying that she absolutely loves being spanked.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 14 May 2012 13:17
njrick:
Oh, and she'd be crazy about me.

Gosh, Rick, you really expect EVERYTHING in a spankee, huh?

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 14 May 2012 14:47
SNM:
and a bottom I can balance a coffee cup on.

Is this really what you do with your coffee? What about tea?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 14 May 2012 15:10
blimp:
I have in any case signed on the dotted line for richer for poorer etc many years ago.

Me too. I'm one of those rare, lucky, boring folks who married once for life and admits to loving it. 30 years later, I still can't believe what a wonderful deal I struck. She's no spankee, but in the grand scheme of things that's a small price to pay.

My "perfect spankee" is actually a moving target. but my "perfect spankee of the the day" is always safely confined inside the stories that I read and write.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 11
laptopover
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9